FC Barcelona B

xXKonan

[tw]677593294172459008[/tw]
Leal (agent Robert): "Barça's idea is for him to play at B-team and to work to get to the first team. They've followed him for a long time."

Looks like one of those Loan to buy options at the end of the season.

xXKonan

The full name of the Player is Robert Gonçalves Santos.

Never heard of him either. only 19 at it appears he only played Two official matches for Fluminese's main team and spent most of his time in the reserves.

I wonder how he compares to Gerson? this deal seems a lot better in hindsight considering he will play for the B team and see how he would do compared to spending 25 million on a unproven kid for the first team.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101

Never heard of him either. only 19 at it appears he only played Two official matches for Fluminese's main team and spent most of his time in the reserves.

I wonder how he compares to Gerson? this deal seems a lot better in hindsight considering he will play for the B team and see how he would do compared to spending 25 million on a unproven kid for the first team.

I wonder how he compares to Douglas

khaled_a_d

4 games actually but combined total 155 minutes
http://www.transfermarkt.com/robert/leistungsdaten/spieler/288500

I didn't see him ,didn't watch Gerson either other than on youtube .But Gerson is actually younger and played 1st team b4 him so he might be more expensive for a reason
And IIRC Gerson cost Roma around 15M?!

xXKonan

4 games actually but combined total 155 minutes
http://www.transfermarkt.com/robert/leistungsdaten/spieler/288500

I didn't see him ,didn't watch Gerson either other than on youtube .But Gerson is actually younger and played 1st team b4 him so he might be more expensive for a reason
And IIRC Gerson cost Roma around 15M?!
Rumored Fee for Gerson is between €16M and €24M. and apparently we have First choice on him if Roma Decides to sell but for like 35 Million Euros apparently :lol:

Gerson was hyped up to be one of Brazil's biggest Prospects but that price for him was steep, Roma Bit the bullet and we will see if he's really the big deal people talked about.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Worse still is this board signing a player named Guardiola who insulted not just Barcelona but Catalunya in multiple (And now deleted) tweets

xXKonan

Seen those tweets before he Deleted them.

Reminds me of that guy who signed for Deportivo's Reserve team and they found out he bashed the team and his contract was eventually Cancelled. :lol:

His contract will probably be Cancelled.

We could probably find better players for the B team over someone like him who's 24 and pretty average.

xXKonan

Oh really? What all has he said?

CXVgS0cUEAAOO6A.jpg

[tw]681558191637946368[/tw]

CXViQ5tWAAArmTX.jpg

God Serena

CXVgS0cUEAAOO6A.jpg

[tw]681558191637946368[/tw]

CXViQ5tWAAArmTX.jpg

Yeah I saw those. Why are we signing a clear Madridista who holds disdain for Catalonia AND Barcelona AND Messi is beyond me. He isn't even anything better than average for a 3rd division player either, from what I hear.

Home of Barca Fans