Favourite PL team

Which PL club do you like the most?

• Total voters

Messi983

Right now Brighton by far my favorite team because of their whole setup that many bigger teams could learn a lot from.

Followed by Villa since Emery is there and quite like Bournemouth too because of Iraola but not watched them as much as I would like so far. Probably won't care about them if/when he leaves though.

Newcastle is fine too. They seem to have a solid sporting project rather than just throwing money around like Chelsea.

Kind of want to see Everton doing well too although don't really watch their games.

Of the big 6 I like Spurs the most and really hope they'll win something soon.

Hardly dislike Arsenal and Chelsea and always enjoy when United lose as well although I've had lot of respect for them during SAF days.

JustZanetti4

Right now Brighton by far my favorite team because of their whole setup that many bigger teams could learn a lot from.

Followed by Villa since Emery is there and quite like Bournemouth too because of Iraola but not watched them as much as I would like so far. Probably won't care about them if/when he leaves though.

Newcastle is fine too. They seem to have a solid sporting project rather than just throwing money around like Chelsea.

Kind of want to see Everton doing well too although don't really watch their games.

Of the big 6 I like Spurs the most and really hope they'll win something soon.

Hardly dislike Arsenal and Chelsea and always enjoy when United lose as well although I've had lot of respect for them during SAF days.
You know only I am allowed to change teams, right?

Windhook

Used to be a fan of Arsenal from 1997 until 2006 CL final. Bergkamp's wizardry, Henry's excellence and Wenger's approach attracted me. It faded away after Bergkamp and Henry left the club. I felt nothing for Arsenal during the 2006 CL final, all my heart was rooting for Barca.

Since then I have no strong feelings for English clubs, I support underdogs from time to time, but not all. For instance I had none for Leceister during their title run. In recent seasons I had sympathy for Leeds United with Bielsa, he was gone and so was my support. This season I'm definitely rooting for Aston Villa, not that I'm a great follower on TV.

Last edited:

JustZanetti4

Used to be a fan of Arsenal from 1997 until 2006 CL final. Bergkamp's wizardry, Henry's excellence and Wenger's approach attracted me. It faded away after Bergkamp and Henry left the club. I felt nothing for Arsenal during the 2006 CL final, all my heart was rooting for Barca.

Since then I have no strong feelings for English clubs, I support underdogs from time to time, but not all. For instance I had none for Leceister during their title run. In recent seasons I had sympathy for Leeds United with Bielsa, he was gone and so was my support. This season I'm definitely rooting for Aston Villa, not that I'm a great follower on TV.
Why is all of a sudden everyone following suit and gloryhunting?
You guys do know only me is allowed to change allegiances, right?

Home of Barca Fans