F1

Eetu

Adormit
Rosberg.
Hamilton already has two titles. I'd like to see Rosberg winning his first now.

Same here, same here.

It'd suck to see Vettel go down as the best driver of this generation..

I don't think there's fear of that. Unless Vettel produces something in future, it's Red Bull and Newey that will be remembered.

I wanted alonso to have a decent car because iMO he is the best driver in the world.

He's also been an utter twat throughout the years, so I'm loving it :D

He has mellowed down and when they announced saving Euskaltel-Euskadi I was starting to like him, and then he just went on to screw over the riders who were holding out on other offers to stay there. All that to make his Le Mans project happen, which then didn't.

Eetu

Adormit
Well, at least there's Arnie.

I'm missing 15 or 20 laps after Kimi's first stop. Not sure if I fell asleep or just steered off.

XaviMessiGirl

Sucks about Kimi. But at least we got a podium.

Oh yeah, Vettel clearly trying to win me over by speaking italiano in the podium interview.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Who said Vettel isn't a good driver. Has passed Rosberg and is closing in on Hamilton when they both have far superior cars.

Edit: He has now won. That will shut the haters up. Verstappen also looks like an impressive driver.

Last edited:

Catta

Great drive by both Ferrari drivers, Kimi did great to get 4th place, if he had better luck on start, maybe he could have challenged rosberg for 3rd
Forza Ferrari

Home of Barca Fans