Ezequiel Lavezzi "El Pocho"

Bertus

THE LAVEZZI QUIZZ

Lavezzi is visiting Vatican with his national selection.

Lavezzi sees the Pope's throne.

What do you think he does?

Reply:

1174623_372479536188602_786979215_n.jpg

-

New quizz.

When Lavezzi does win the French League with PSG and meets the French LFP boss, Frederic Thiriez, during the ceremony, what do you think he does?

Reply:

-

New quizz

When Lavezzi does win the Trophée des Champions with PSG and meets again with Frederic Thiriez during the ceremony, what do you think he does?

Reply:

Meitux

:lol: Obsession of messing that guy's hair.. Sitting in the chair like he is the boss and the other players just came there to take a photo with him :pep:

Bertus

:lol: Obsession of messing that guy's hair.. Sitting in the chair like he is the boss and the other players just came there to take a photo with him :pep:

What do you think he does with the French League TRophee?

BKGMPkCCIAAtzqK.jpg

And late at night, you can also meet him in Paris in some weird doings

BNte5MdCUAAsCFZ.jpg

And if you think he should train more, you're wrong. He prefers to participate in some videos/movies

Bertus

Lavezzi just won the TRophée des Champions with PSG. He decides to tweet before returning to France

"We're coming back to France with the trophee! When in Gabon, I emptied myself! ;-)"

A dude that follows him on twitter then asks him...........

"Did you manage to aim at the target this time?"

I hope I don't need to explain what is implied in this exchange......

Darko

:lol:
I had no idea he was like that,suddenly liing him a lot more!
The chair pic is just so awesome!

Bertus

pierre_string_tete-de55f8.jpg

On Twitter, the well know (in France) French journalist Pierre Ménès shared once again what he thinks about Lavezzi.

"For six months now Lavezzi is useless. He can't perform a dribble. He misses unmissable goals for months. he's very disappointing".

I agree with him for once.

(and yeah that's him on that funny photo. I don't agree with him half of the time, but he's sometimes funny at least :lol: )

Home of Barca Fans