Evaeverson "Brandao" Lemos da Silva

Bertus

img-brandao-bientot-suspendu-1395227795_y500_articles-181763.jpg

Pothumous thread about that f..... shitty player that injured so many people in his career.

He also went to court here in France because he was accused of r*pe.

Anyways, today may have been his last game, finally.

What people guessed to happen for years finally happened. He premeditated and assaulted a player (Thiago Motta from PSG) after the game PSG-Bastia today.

From our own LFP rules here in France: any aggression out of the pitch that ends up with an injury is punished by a 2 years ban.

Dunno if people know him, but compared to him, Suarez is an Angel.

Here's the video from today:

thiago-motta-frappe-en-rentrant-aux-vestiaires-bvlngziimaad22y89765.jpg

And some pics of all the aggressions and injuries PSG players suffered from him over "just" 2 years.

Brandao-1.jpg

Brandao-2.jpg

Today he also injured VdW after a knee blow in the back.

Last edited:

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Holy crap lol.
Saw a vine showing it. Gotta give props to Motta, dude went right after him after the hit :lol:
Supposedly this scumbag ran away right after the headbutt.

Bertus

From PSG:

- Motta > Broken nose
- VDW > Vertebral apophysis fracture

Thank you, Brandao. Hope you rot in hell.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Is there any news on him getting banned , because I just read a statement of Bastia that they wont punish him. Or does he need to change his name to Suarez first ?

Bertus

Is there any news on him getting banned , because I just read a statement of Bastia that they wont punish him. Or does he need to change his name to Suarez first ?

Bastia's management is full of sh*t.

They use the same argument that some use when they try to defend r*apists. "There was a provocation because she was wearing a skirt, so while it might be bad, it's not really the r*pist fault".

Beside some journalists that hate PSG for some reasons but they are well know to sh*t on PSG whenever they can, everyone else is currently saying that bastia is just digging their hole even more.

You can't defend an aggression like that. Motta is not an angel and talks a lot, like 50% of the players every week-end on the pitch. Yet, Bastia tries to imply that only Motta uses provocation on the field, and that it explains what Brandao did.

As if having a verbal argument with somebody gives you the right to physically hurt him/her. Yeah, Bastia is full of sh*t.

Last edited:
I

instinct

Bastia's Brandao has been hit with a 6-month suspension for head-butting PSG's Thiago Motta. Will be unavailable until March.

Irish_Cules

I actually remember him playing against Barca a few years ago for Shaktar. I do remember him being a bit of a dick.

Home of Barca Fans