Europa League

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
eze9atas.jpg

B

BlaugranaCule07

Watch Chelsea beat Bayern/Dortmund next year in the Super Cup. It'd be interesting if it was Chelsea-Bayern, Mourinho-Guardiola.

Kerrybai

Guess rafa did something good from all that failure :D

Yeah he beat a bunch of mediocre European sides. I like Rafa but this tournament was a farce. Chelsea beat , levante, Bucharest, Kazan, basel etc. They had next to no competition. A team like Benfica deserved it, not a team built on Petrodollars.

K

kingleo

I really dislike Chelsea. Without their sugar daddy they would be nothing, struggling to make the top 6 year in year out. Shit history, shit club, nothing but a bunch of money grabbing whores. They are everything I hate about modern football. On the plus side I can't wait to see John Terry in full kit.

You do realise Chelsea was already playing in the champions League and finishing in the top 6 in the 5 years before Abramovich came.

Boris

I really dislike Chelsea. Without their sugar daddy they would be nothing, struggling to make the top 6 year in year out. Shit history, shit club, nothing but a bunch of money grabbing whores. They are everything I hate about modern football. On the plus side I can't wait to see John Terry in full kit.

yes !

Kerrybai

You do realise Chelsea was already playing in the champions League and finishing in the top 6 in the 5 years before Abramovich came.

Yes I remember the good years they had with the likes of Zola and hasslebank etc. I respected them, earning their way in the footballing world. Had they built on that success to win titles like United did in the early 90's or Liverpool in the 80's then I would salute them. Instead they got a sugar daddy and created what I would consider 'unearned success.' Imagine if Monaco and PSG go on to dominate world football... I would have loved to have seen a team like Benfica win tonight. A team who have built their team on well earned money, not petrodollars. FFP can't come quicker although I fear it won't do enough.

F

Frejsgodes

If they can win playing as shit, imagine what they will do when they actually play organised football.

But yea, Barca hate still going strong since 2005.

lol @ thinking Barca fans are mad. Last time I checked 3 CL trophies > 1 CL trophy

Chelsea has been more succesful than Madrid CL-wise though.

Home of Barca Fans