Europa League 2017/18

Morten

I must say, the folks at Arsenalfantv were quite deluded going into this game, thinking they were going to win it since they were somewhat dominating a 10 men Atletico at home.
Atletico basically doesnt concede at home, and Arsenal was the team to somehow do it?

Devils

I must say, the folks at Arsenalfantv were quite deluded going into this game, thinking they were going to win it since they were somewhat dominating a 10 men Atletico at home.
Atletico basically doesnt concede at home, and Arsenal was the team to somehow do it?

They don't have a clue about Atletico or Spanish football in general.

If they did they would have been a lot more somber going into this game, because anyone who watches football knows how difficult it is to score against Atletico at home.

Morten

If they did they would have been a lot more somber going into this game, because anyone who watches football knows how difficult it is to score against Atletico at home.

Well, they thought they dominated United as well, and lost, they are quite "special".
As soon as they got the away goal, i pretty much knew that Arsenal had blown it, except if they got some stupid ref decision in their favor.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013

Some PL fans think football outside the UK doesn't exist or doesn't matter. In their eyes "the PL is the be all and end all of football".

FinBarcelonafan

You won't even even 1/2 of that intensity from Barca in a European competition these days.

Look at Griezmann's performance today, didn't score, but won MOTM performance just due to his intensity, pressing and running.

Like I said in the Griezmann thread, his effort today >>>> the entire Barca team in Rome.

Exactly. Griezmann would bring some fight to this team. We need that.

DHorozov

Salzburg got screwed. Fecking refs again

Someone needs to boycott uefa

Really? I did not see the first game, but last night the second goal for Salzburg was clear offside and also Marseille were denied a clear penalty in the last minutes of the regular time ... after that saying that the referees not seeing one corner decision screwed Salzburg ...

Home of Barca Fans