Europa League 2017/18

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Simeone is playing Gamerio ahead of costa for reasons I don’t understand. Also vrsaljko can’t complain about the red, his fault for being reckless.

Jenks

I wouldn't give the second yellow if it was a player involving a yellow already..But rather a last warning which most refs do these days..the ref has actually ruined the tie.. its a clear yellow if the player wasn't on a yellow already.. but to send him off was harsh..

Plus hilarious sending off Simeone ...

Absolute nonsense. If it's a clear yellow then it's a clear yellow. The player already being on a yellow is completely irrelevant.

shadows

Absolute nonsense. If it's a clear yellow then it's a clear yellow. The player already being on a yellow is completely irrelevant.

I am not talking about rules..But generally there is some consideration given..just because you go bang bang in the CL unless very serious(like foul on a clear chance) its not a second yellow...the second yellow, he wasn't even with a clear goal chance or anything..first one i can understand....why dont they give many things which would be a foul inside the penalty box then??Again the same considerations which every one does to not ruin ties.. of course some refs are stupid..

JerseyAddict

Well this game if ends even with -1 for AM is like a win for them. It is clear case of parking a bus after all that shit in first 15min.

Starts to be boring to watch these impotent Arsenal attacks.

Jenks

I am not talking about rules..But generally there is some consideration given..

Yes, but there shouldn't be. A yellow card should not be a license to cheat. The ref didn't ruin the game, the player did.

why dont they give many things which would be a foul inside the penalty box then??

They should.

Last edited:

shadows

Yes, but there shouldn't be. A yellow card should not be a license to cheat.

They should.

Well its not cheating..its about giving one extra chance and if the player is still stupid then send him off instead of straight out ruining the tie..Consider the case of our 2006 CL win..I believe we wouldve still won without Lehmann being sent off if the ref just gave the goal and not sent him off..We were that good back then..But Arsenal fans believe we won only because their player got sent off ..a decision the ref made...

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Yes, but there shouldn't be. A yellow card should not be a license to cheat. The ref didn't ruin the game, the player did.

They should.

The ref lacks integrity. The red card was justified, but he never gave cards to Arsenal players for fouls that were worthy of yellows.

Home of Barca Fans