Europa League 2016/17

Horatio

You're welcome
Lyon players look technically far superior. Ajax probably more organized and got lucky they converted their first 2 chances. Match is still open in Lyon.

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
i still believe in Lyon. They will go through. Because Ajax is a young team, and Lyon in Europe cup they are very very strong at home. even if we are not as strong as we used to. we are still a better team. this 1st match is a error. we can explode ajax at home. but it will certainly not be easy.

Last edited:

Horatio

You're welcome
i still believe in Lyon. They will go through. Because Ajax is a young team, and Lyon in Europe cup they are very very strong at home. even if we are not as strong as we used to. we are still a better team. this 1st match is a error. we can explode ajax at home. but it will certainly not be easy.

I have shared this sentiment with fellow Ajax supporters. Luck was on Ajax's side for converting those first 2 chances. Lyon are simply put stronger, just caught off-guard. And I can see them overturn this with relative ease.

Windhook

Celta can win this game, definitely. They just need to believe in themselves, matter of motivation. United are just walking the pitch, the first 15 minutes, some arrogance there.

Home of Barca Fans