Europa League 2016/17

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Davinson looks impressive in every duel, strong presence and tough to beat. Ajax look too willing to attempt long balls at the moment, easy turnovers to United.

El Flaco

[tw]867432533662851072[/tw]

[tw]867433786711175175[/tw]

[tw]867434663463317512[/tw]

[tw]867434267114172421[/tw]

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Unlucky goal to concede, pretty undeserved goal for MU. Hope United get smashed in the CL next year to show them their place :lol:.

GetIn

United will Park the bus from here on out, Mou is a disgusting coach with his tactics.

I don't understand what's the end goal here for United, make the CL then be embarrassed in the R16 if not group stages.

JamDav1982

United will Park the bus from here on out, Mou is a disgusting coach with his tactics.

I don't understand what's the end goal here for United, make the CL then be embarrassed in the R16 if not group stages.

Making CL obviously the goal. Vast majority of teams that make the CL cant win it but still want to be part of it for the money, exposure and helps with signing players etc.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Great debut season by Pogba, especially considering the mess United is ATM. Will only get better too.

Arkk

tbh it would be nice seeing United back in the CL again but I think they'd struggle to get out the group stage nvm R16. If they get all their targets in the summer though things could get interesting

GetIn

Great debut season by Pogba, especially considering the mess United is ATM. Will only get better too.

If his debut season was great, United wouldn't be struggling to score one let alone two goals a game and certainly wouldn't finish 6th in the league.

Home of Barca Fans