Europa League 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeyMesSis

Conte is embarrassing himself again. Unbelievably negative in Europe. Despite having a squad good enough to reach at least a semi-final in the CL.

What kind of manager decides to drop deep with a 3-6-1 formation against a poor Fiorentina side? :facepalm:
They should sack him next year if no progress is made.

omg.. no progress? he made juve from a mad team to absolute best inserie a.. now they have a great squad for the cl next year

XaviMessiGirl

omg.. no progress? he made juve from a mad team to absolute best inserie a.. now they have a great squad for the cl next year

I think the thing is that he's built this team that is dominating one of the weakest Serie A in a long time, but it doesn't translate to Europe. Whether it's a mentality issue or tactical, something isn't working. Madrid were always going to win that CL group, but there was no reason to think Juve wouldn't have finished second.

But calling to sack him is a little over the top I think, especially because they run the risk of hiring someone who would stop what they are doing right in the league. Not that I wouldn't mind that. :p

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
I will be watching Mangala and Danilo closely tonight. Suspect they will have a lot to do as Napoli are trying to turn this around at home.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
He is the best fk taker in the world by a distance IMO, it's like he never misses these days. Got even better.

Scored one in Juve's last league game, 90th minute winner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans