Euro 2020 (2021)

Morten

Croatia and Scottland draw would be something, then Ukraine is through.

Also, if Spain lose against Slovakia it would mix things up even further(Finland through?)

Last edited:

JerseyAddict

Croatia and Scottland draw would be something, then Ukraine is through.

Also, if Spain lose against Slovakia it would mix things up even further(Finland through?)

There is no way Cro and Sco draw. It is a no no for both teams. So this will be on the shield or with the shield.

El Gato

Villarato!
There is no way Cro and Sco draw. It is a no no for both teams. So this will be on the shield or with the shield.

Don't see the problem really. Croatia have looked poor. Can see Scots nicking a pen and even winning it. Same people who can't see an unexpected result there thought Hungary had no chance. I was one of them too

Yannik

so anyone reaching 4 points is through. And any third place reaching 3 points with at least +-0 GD is also through.

Farripas

Wow, i know we ply like shit, but the priority in this forum is for Portugal to be eliminated. The hate is strong.

Me and [MENTION=28187]Fati_Future_BallonDor[/MENTION] apologize. Don't hate us guys :( :(

Messi983

The Spanish team finished preparing for tomorrow's match, Wednesday, against Slovakia, in which their future is at stake in the European Championship. Changes are expected in the eleven of the Red with respect to the match in Poland and Luis Enrique formed a team with up to six changes that affected all the lines of the team.

That team, with bibs, was made up of Azpilicueta, Laporte, Eric Garc?a, Gay?, Thiago, Busquets, Pedri, Gerard Moreno, Morata and Sarabia.

Home of Barca Fans