• Sweden

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Croatia

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • Other

Votes: 5 4.6%

• Total voters

amazingoopah

Griezmann will channel Higuain and miss a tap in, Penaldo scores a penaldo at 90 mins for the win, Xavi has to hand the trophy to Ronaldo as Barcaforum burns to the ground.

Pablo Escobar

I did my best to jinx the bastard for the final but the moderators didn't get it :lol:

And about Platini and all those stats with Ronaldo that are just stupid:

Platini - 8 goals
Ronaldo - 8 goals

At Euro's.

Only problem is Platini scored 8 in 1984 when 8 teams played ( so 3 GS + SF + F ) while Ronaldo played at 4 Euro's of which 3 were with 16 teams and 1 with 24 teams :lol:.
Also, I've read professional journalists comparing him to Maradona in 1986 and saying Argentina was way superior as a team so Maradona had less importance & shit. Also, Maradona's debacle in important games such as the 86 and 90 finals when he didn't score or that he had to beat England and Belgium while Ronaldo had to draw Hungary and beat Wales Bales which is like absolute 0.
And again, all those journalists worldwide who are mandrill fans, they don't even care to hide it and then they come writing crap about Messi being punished for tax evasion and lauding the bitch that without him Portugal wouldn't have made it to 2004 final, 06 semis hoping many readers don't know what team Portugal had then :lol:.

Last edited:

Deco10

Let's go Portugal !!!!

I am perfectly aware that I will have 100% of barcaforum ready to kill me after this . I love Messi and I respect and cheer for Barca, but I am still Portuguese and therefore will cheer for my country.
So let me make a quick escape, before I get murdered :salute:
Hope you can forgive me ;)

RMU ReBorn

I did my best to jinx the bastard for the final but the moderators didn't get it :lol:

And about Platini and all those stats with Ronaldo that are just stupid:

Platini - 8 goals
Ronaldo - 8 goals

At Euro's.

Only problem is Platini scored 8 in 1984 when 8 teams played ( so 3 GS + SF + F ) while Ronaldo played at 4 Euro's of which 3 were with 16 teams and 1 with 24 teams :lol:.
Also, I've read professional journalists comparing him to Maradona in 1986 and saying Argentina was way superior as a team so Maradona had less importance & shit. Also, Maradona's debacle in important games such as the 86 and 90 finals when he didn't score or that he had to beat England and Belgium while Ronaldo had to draw Hungary and beat Wales Bales which is like absolute 0.
And again, all those journalists worldwide who are mandrill fans, they don't even care to hide it and then they come writing crap about Messi being punished for tax evasion and lauding the bitch that without him Portugal wouldn't have made it to 2004 final, 06 semis hoping many readers don't know what team Portugal had then :lol:.
Wasted my time & internet data . it was almost 3 am in the morning here that day and i had to get back to work at 9 am :facepalm:

Jenks

The stadium has been taken over by moths.

CnBUskOXEAAvwgq.jpg

CnBUvhVWIAAH5fL.jpg

4828176.jpg

Last edited:

Devils

Just going to watch this bollocks at home and avoid the pub. I don't feel like spending any money to watch Portugal win this crap.

Home of Barca Fans