• Other

Votes: 5 4.6%

• Total voters

hardyboy

Hooligans

Russia vs England :lol:

13428607_1021769464600161_733312237540923213_n.jpg

Antimilan

Honestly I don't know what people saw in Italy that night that I even hear some say "don't be surprised if Italy wins it".... like really?

If Belgium capitalized the numerous chances they had and Lukaku would be able to stop a ball properly, it would've been a different story. Italy to me were piss poor with a lot of luck. Belgium just wasn't the proper opponent to serve them the demolishing that they deserved.

So far, Spain and Croatia have seemed the most convincing to me, but again, as it happens often, it might just be the weak opponents that makes certain teams look very good.

Vilarrubi

Honestly I don't know what people saw in Italy that night that I even hear some say "don't be surprised if Italy wins it".... like really?

If Belgium capitalized the numerous chances they had and Lukaku would be able to stop a ball properly, it would've been a different story. Italy to me were piss poor with a lot of luck. Belgium just wasn't the proper opponent to serve them the demolishing that they deserved.

So far, Spain and Croatia have seemed the most convincing to me, but again, as it happens often, it might just be the weak opponents that makes certain teams look very good.

I thought Italy defended and pressed well. But Lukaku ruined EVERY attack. Maybe another team can break down Italy much easier.

Home of Barca Fans