• Sweden

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Croatia

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • Other

Votes: 5 4.6%

• Total voters

Pablo Escobar

If only he hadn't miss a pk in the cl final. He has no chance for the bdor.

lel, Messi won in 2012 and missed the penalty against Chelsea that stopped us from taking the CL, who cared?

Mediocre team with zero large defeats in the last 4 years, beat Nederland twice, beat England.

Who is this Netherlands except Robben who was out injured anyway and couldn't be ahead of Czech and Turkey anyway?

England is a joke, always overrated, always fails, best thing for them was when they didn't qualify.

Are we looking at names or what?

Iceland isn't better than Albania or Hungary, just had the ideal road to the Quarterfinals which others didn't.

Caramel

If only atleti had finished the job in the cl final. Ugh

Also, so annoying how the british prounounce Payet's name. It's not even that hard?? Wyd?

Reminds me of how they prounounce Martial as Marshall.
Idk why it irritates me so much.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Who is this Netherlands except Robben who was out injured anyway and couldn't be ahead of Czech and Turkey anyway?

England is a joke, always overrated, always fails, best thing for them was when they didn't qualify.

Are we looking at names or what?

Iceland isn't better than Albania or Hungary, just had the ideal road to the Quarterfinals which others didn't.

Are you kidding me?

xavi_the_Boss

[tw]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en-gb"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Rumour: <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/ISL?src=hash">#ISL</a>, feeling the need to entertain after awful <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/GERITA?src=hash">#GERITA</a>, changed plan from "TOTAL DOMINATION" to "DRAMATIC SECOND HALF COMEBACK."</p>— Reykjavík Grapevine (@rvkgrapevine) <a href="https://twitter.com/rvkgrapevine/status/749689845870694400">3 July 2016</a></blockquote>[/tw]

Pablo Escobar

Griezmann is not Messi. Messi scored 91 goals in 2012.

He scored decisive goals against Barca and Bayern en route to a final, also kept them alive in La Liga and now is leading France towards a final, that sounds like good enough to not take a penalty miss into account.

F

Flavia

He scored decisive goals against Barca and Bayern en route to a final, also kept them alive in La Liga and now is leading France towards a final, that sounds like good enough to not take a penalty miss into account.

Yes, it is. The same way Messi missing his pk in copa america will be taken into account. Griezmann won't make the top 3, even if france win the euros.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I'm ashamed to say that i find Griezmann kind of hot. Too bad he's short af

*off topic*
:lol:

011716-Soccer-Atletico-Antoine-Griezmann-pi-ssm.vresize.1200.675.high.79.jpg

He's got a very stupid mustache

Home of Barca Fans