• Sweden

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Croatia

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • Other

Votes: 5 4.6%

• Total voters

Yannik

our 2 best players leave the pitch, hope we can keep the 0 at the back for this tournament, don't care about anything else now

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Do you think Umtiti will start in his place, or is Mangala next in line?

It's Didier Deschamps. He'll select Mangala for sure.

Dumbass has his team playing on the counter a lot and didn't bring two of the strikers best suited for that because of their pace, Lacazette and Gameiro.

Preferred Giroud and Gignac instead. Could have one of them, but two similar strikers :facepalm:

Trickykid

It's Didier Deschamps. He'll select Mangala for sure.

Dumbass has his team playing on the counter a lot and didn't bring two of the strikers best suited for that because of their pace, Lacazette and Gameiro.

Preferred Giroud and Gignac instead. Could have one of them, but two similar strikers :facepalm:

You're probably right. Mangala has seniority over Umtiti as well. Would be good to see the kid in action, though.

Abeir Toril

Almost every team during the tournament suspended a style and play pragmatically. Portugal played ultra-offensively against Iceland, Hungary, Austria (no one had so overwhelming advantage over rivals in the group stage), hovever against Croatia they built a wall. I am not sure that Germany or France will be exciting against Spain. They just played against much weaker teams and they did it like Portugal in the group stage.

Personally, I would accuse this poor student of Machiavelli, Didier Deschamps, of murdering of football, not praised his France.

Last edited:

RMU ReBorn

Looks like the entire forum don't care who wins as long as it is not Portugal :lol:

I couldn't give a fuck if Portugal wins it or not. Until Spain gets knocked out I will support them after that I will lose interest in this Euro.
A World Cup Qualification beating Sweden made their captian Best player in the world ,imagine Portugal nicking it like Greece and his fan boys calling him Goat for that . Would be painful for any true football fan

Yannik

don't think Barcaforum would give 2 shits about Portugal if it wasn't for that certain obsession with a player.

F

Flavia

The draw for this euro is really bad, huh. Germany vs Italy/Spain should be a final or semi, not in the quarters.

Home of Barca Fans