EURO 2016 Qualifying

Hamzah

High Definition Member
It's so painful to watch Estonian national team. Really, really painful. It's a mixture of parking the bus and when possible, bang the ball forward to someone, anyone, whoever.

Sounds like scotland. I know those feels.

ceefoo

Poor Wazza, he can't string a sentence together he's that emotional. Congrats!
He is only in the team on past reputation. The useless Ogre is finished at this level.

If Hodgson had any sense, he'd drop him and stick Kane in. He won't though! And England will flop again, once the tournament comes around.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I don't think Rooney is England's problem to be fair, they have a more deep rooted problem that can't be fixed by swapping this player for that one.

They need to produce technically gifted players with football intelligence.

ceefoo

You got to see San Marino's goal celebration. Their first away goal in 14 years. :lol:

You'd think they just won the World Cup. :rofl1:

ceefoo

They need to produce technically gifted players with football intelligence.
They need a proper manager, that's what.

Not that bubbling buffoon, "Woy" Hodgson. You're not going to achieve anything with that fool at the helm.

Catalan Fan

My expectations of England these days are hoping we qualify for tournaments.That's about it.

Gone are the days when I'd get swept up in the ridiculous media hype and dare to dream lol.

BerkeleyBernie

Del Bosque rotating Spain squad like he playing a full 38 game calendar.

Far inferior team to the one last game. Isco the worst, pretty much operating in his own little world. Bernat and Carvajal also more individualistic and less team-aware than Alba and JuanFran. Mata/Koke/Cazorla for Cesc, perhaps (Thiago, even better), but otherwise the squad vs Slovenia are the starters.

Internazionale

I want Montenegro to beat Austria so they are motivated(in reach of 2nd or 3rd place) in their last game against Russia. Granted, we need to beat Lichtenstein away and Moldova at home. If we don't do that, we truly don't belong in the Euros. Ah well, one can dream right

Home of Barca Fans