• Goal v Chelski (a) in the 2006 CL 2nd round

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 goals in the 1st half against Valladolid

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
For me its the equalizer in Paris for a few reasons

1) watching my wife thinking that it was not meant to be then tears of joy when he scores
2) I fucking hate Arsenal and I never ever want a London club to win the european cup, it belongs to us northern clubs.
3) Barca didn't not seem like they were going to score, I remember watching in a pub (full of gooners) with Maria in our barca shirts on and Eto'o scored to make it 1-1.
4) Wenger is a cunt and Arsenal fans, I hate them more than any other set of fans in the world
5) When eto'o scored I jumped upped and screamed abuse at those arsenal fans - one of my best moments football wise which did not involve Liverpool as I fucking HATE THEM!!!

I can add more reasons if you wish ;)

R

Red Devil

Id say the equaliser against Arsenal I wouldnt say the goal in Rome now would I . I hate Arsenal and I dont believe that team wasnt a deserving team to win the Champions league . Barca that season were simply amazing Ronaldinho gave you a season that will live forever as one of the greatest if not the greatest ever season off a footballer.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
After much consideration I think my vote will have to go to the Paris goal aswell. I remember well sitting in a crowded Barcelona bar which was just on the verge of falling silent as everybody started to think "this ain't gonna happen". Then Larsson slipped the ball through to Etoo who had timed his run to perfection and Samu pulled out the coolest finish you can imagine in that situation. After that the rest seemed inevitable and the Belletti goal, although joyous, seemed almost predictable. Happy days, gràcies Samu!

R

Red Devil

After much consideration I think my vote will have to go to the Paris goal aswell. I remember well sitting in a crowded Barcelona bar which was just on the verge of falling silent as everybody started to think "this ain't gonna happen". Then Larsson slipped the ball through to Etoo who had timed his run to perfection and Samu pulled out the coolest finish you can imagine in that situation. After that the rest seemed inevitable and the Belletti goal, although joyous, seemed almost predictable. Happy days, gràcies Samu!

How good was Larsson when he came on !!

Yeah Eto ran himself into the ground that night looking back on both finals that you won I think both English teams us and Arsenal looked very tired and your amazing passing game exploted that.

Add to that you have players that can turn a game in a second.

M

Mancs4life

I guess his finest moment was Iniesta's 92 minute dodgy goal to Chelsea which took him to probably his last and best CL final.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Many things about that game were dodgy, that goal was certainly not one of them.

Here's a song to make you feel better though, one of your favourites no doubt:

[YOUTUBE]wvrM34wTaDU[/YOUTUBE]

R

Red Devil

I guess his finest moment was Iniesta's 92 minute dodgy goal to Chelsea which took him to probably his last and best CL final.

Come on lad as a fellow red stop attacking Barca I will support you with City but leave Barca alone its a Barca site

Ish Kabibble

We'll always have Paris, I suppose. I voted that way as well, although not because I have anything against Arsenal but because I love Barcelona and it was the frickin' Champions League final! It doesn't get any better than that. :beer2: :2145960713mundoemot

:flagvl8::flagvl8::flagvl8:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Nice poll CA. Also voted for the Paris final. Probably because the game was more nerve wrecking than the Rome final.
God, 2 crucial CL final goals in 4 years. Looks so natural and yet so few managed to get there.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Nice poll CA. Also voted for the Paris final. Probably because the game was more nerve wrecking than the Rome final.
God, 2 crucial CL final goals in 4 years. Looks so natural and yet so few managed to get there.

One of the papers over here compiled a list of players who had managed to score in two European Cup finals....it's not a long list.

Home of Barca Fans