Etienne Capoue

Hamzah

High Definition Member
so we are actually looking at the position we need? about time i thought they would never look for a dm. i'd take the gamble on capoue, i'd hate a premier league team to take him and he becomes world class.

Trequartista

The good
so we are actually looking at the position we need? about time i thought they would never look for a dm. i'd take the gamble on capoue, i'd hate a premier league team to take him and he becomes world class.

We have been always searching for a DMF,Pep said that we are looking for someone wwith the Yaya's profile.

Co0ter

This kids a completely different player than Sergi. He's much more mature when tackling/dispossessing and knows how to use his body. He's the same age as Sergi- we wont buy him b/c he's too good to be Sergi's back up, when Sergi should be his. He's better defensively and at passing, exactly what we need behind Iniesta/Xavi. They are the same height too, although Sergi looks taller cuz he's so skinny. We'll get Senna imo b/c he'll be WICKED cheap and actually would be a back up.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
This kids a completely different player than Sergi. He's much more mature when tackling/dispossessing and knows how to use his body. He's the same age as Sergi- we wont buy him b/c he's too good to be Sergi's back up, when Sergi should be his. He's better defensively and at passing, exactly what we need behind Iniesta/Xavi. They are the same height too, although Sergi looks taller cuz he's so skinny. We'll get Senna imo b/c he'll be WICKED cheap and actually would be a back up.

lol really man??? wow

shann

Xavi es mi hombre

First of all, Capoue is not better than Sergi and he should be privileged if we pick him up. He's got incredible talent but he committed plenty of unnecessary fouls that cost him cards and his passings (long ones, especially) still need a lot of work. I'm sure he'll develop to be a better player with our team as we have much better players than Toulouse.

Second of all, and this is what doesn't make sense to me, why on earth would you want a less talented player (Senna) when we can very well afford a more talented one?

tk_TommyKim

No way, Busi has become one of the top class DM's in the world, mate.

Trequartista

The good
Heard nothing recently though. STarting to believe what other people have said in other threads. Its Cesc or nowt!

I also have a Bad feeling that we wont sign anyother player this summer,I really dont think that we will be able to compete with our current squad,iwe need at least one or two players.

nebeer

Love is All
I also have a Bad feeling that we wont sign anyother player this summer,I really dont think that we will be able to compete with our current squad,iwe need at least one or two players.

We at least need another creative midfielder. Going into the season with only two creative midfielders in Xavi and Iniesta could be very tight. I would say buy Ozil, if Cesc doesn't come.

Barcafan 2304

We at least need another creative midfielder. Going into the season with only two creative midfielders in Xavi and Iniesta could be very tight. I would say buy Ozil, if Cesc doesn't come.

Very tight indeed cos you cant expect them 2 to play all season without picking up knocks etc

Home of Barca Fans