Ernesto Valverde

messi2140

6racies Xavi
It definitely sailed man. There is no recovering from 2 massive CL bottle jobs (for me he should have fucked off after Roma ,but you can argue otherwise). This season would have imo been a case of "too little , too late" , but it seems he is not delivering either.

It is what it is. Let the suffering continue.

LABarcaFan

Last I heard Ten Hag doesn't speak Spanish and the board will ALWAYS play it safe due to internal politics and rival factions. Xavi is a former player and legend but hasn't proven himself to be a coach, yet.

I think Xavi would be stupid to coach now. There are too many of his ex team mates still around and he's not coached at a mid level club yet. He'd be smart to reject the offer and start at Barça B.
We need a big name who will steady the ship, hace a solid tactical plan and see out the rest of the season.

Allegri comes to mind.

Arsen Wenger is another one I guess.

neo_wolf

From what i read in the spanish press all that is needed for Valverde to get sacked is for Xavi to say yes tomorrow.
Please Xavi say yes.

xXKonan

This crap should have been done with after the end of last season.

Everyone and their nan knew it was time to move on but here we are trying to get Xavi in Mid-season.

El Gato

Villarato!
It definitely sailed man. There is no recovering from 2 massive CL bottle jobs (for me he should have fucked off after Roma ,but you can argue otherwise). This season would have imo been a case of "too little , too late" , but it seems he is not delivering either.

It is what it is. Let the suffering continue.

I didn't say there's any recovering to be done. He didn't disrespect the club, only wholeheartedly failed in 2 specific instances, the latter of which he should have been sacked for, while not addressing key internal squad issues. That doesn't warrant OTT reactions. Call him what you want, but the sacking always needs to be dealt with professionally.

serghei

This crap should have been done with after the end of last season.

Everyone and their nan knew it was time to move on but here we are trying to get Xavi in Mid-season.

Exactly. As soon as Roma disaster repeated itself it was clear Valverde wasn't the right man for the job. And losing the Cup to Valencia was the cherry on top. Perfect time to sack him or let him know he should resign.

George_Costanza

I didn't say there's any recovering to be done. He didn't disrespect the club, only wholeheartedly failed in 2 specific instances, the latter of which he should have been sacked for, while not addressing key internal squad issues. That doesn't warrant OTT reactions. Call him what you want, but the sacking always needs to be dealt with professionally.

It is what it is! Stop crying over him.

KingLeo10

About time this smug, senior pandering cunt got humiliated in public for what he's caused to Barca's recent reputation in Europe.

xXKonan

According to Alfredo Martinez, Messi, Busi and Pique talked with Xavi to accept the job.

Have to assume it appears Messi is off the Valverde wagon now?

Devils

It's happening because the everyone, including this deluded board,can see that we are going to end up trophyless this season if we continue on the path that we are on now.

As of right now it is as predictable as ever:

1) We are going to get hammered at an away match in the CL against a good team. Defensively we are atrocious.
2) Real Madrid are progressing well under Zidane while we continue to deteriorate

Aside from individuals who have their head up Vavlerde's ass, it's clear as day we are heading towards a trophyless season.

Home of Barca Fans