Ernesto Valverde

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Every manager can fail miserably. As Iniesta said, the only person who knows if Xavi is ready is the man himself. I would back him 100% if he comes here, hes more inspring than any other available manager (even the likes of Ten Haag).

If the reports are right that Setien only gets a 6 month contract thats great news.

Of course I would back Xavi, I would back any Barca manager to succeed but I honestly don't know how Xavi will turn out. After all he has had very limited experience as a manager and coach.

I hope there is a clause in Setien's contract that allows him to extend beyond 6 months if he does well.

Tackle

Hey guys, at least we remain with some titles after this borefest. 2 La Ligas and 1 Copa in 2.5 seasons with Ernie is pretty good in terms of trophy haul. Thanks Madrid and Atletico for being absolute shit :lol:.

Since we're still at the top of the table currently and half the season has been played will EV get credited for this title if we go on to win it?

KingLeo10

Since we're still at the top of the table currently and half the season has been played will EV get credited for this title if we go on to win it?

Why are you acting like his lawyer fishing for credit?

How about fishing for the embarrassments in CL and a complete inability to score in/win/draw away games in CL and lately LL.

If the answer is players deserve the blame, then they get the credit too for the trophies.

serghei

Not sure right now. If we will win the title Setien will have to do better than what Ernie did so far, with his main striker out for the season. So if we win it after all, with Suarez injured for 4 months, it will be mostly Setien's win.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Why are you acting like his lawyer fishing for credit?

How about fishing for the embarrassments in CL and a complete inability to score in/win/draw away games in CL and lately LL.

If the answer is players deserve the blame, then they get the credit too for the trophies.

Our boy Tackle is on the cusp (if these rumours are true) of having to watch the Greece super league because thats were the cockroach Valverde will be headed.

gasgas

I will be so happy if this is true

Finally good football. I might even get a TV subscription

.........................ter stegen
Emmerson....pique.......todibo......firpo
.....arthur..........de jong..........puig
......messi.......griezmann.....fati

Come at me bro [MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION]

Devils

Moment of silence for [MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION].

The last 2.5 years of his life trying to convince people of Valverde's unseen and underappreciated genius summed up:

tenor.gif

mc_lovin

Again some unproven midtable coach but it doesnt matter because this season is lost anyway.

I dont think - at this moment in time - its about getting a topclass solution. If Setien is roughly as good a coach as Valverde, but bring back some positivity, thats an absolute win.

gregorrin10

Yes, setien is just a big gamble. We still have leauge and both cups to play for.

Anyway, whoever it's gonna be of those 3, it will be interesting the next 5 months.

Yeah, but I'd still rather have him and actually enjoy our matches for the rest of the season than get Allegri and basically get Valverde 2.0 in terms of playing style, even if he's a bigger gamble in terms of not being such a big name.

Home of Barca Fans