Ernesto Valverde

serghei

The good part is that continuing to bet on Valverde is going to get this board into big trouble come next elections, and we get a new board with Font as a president.

Valverde will be a good stick for the candidate to beat Barto in the head with. That is if they get their strategy right.

Raketa10

Valverde is absolutely terrible manager but our biggest problem is Barto and not this guy. Any half decent president would have fired Valverde after that horror show at Anfield but this IDIOT renewed him in March!!!

Last edited:

Messigician

Finally Valverde speaking some sense. Exsctly what we needed to hear.

🔊 Ernesto Valverde: "I think in the first half, we didn't do well. We started slow to the game."

🔊 Valverde: "We have lacked continuity in the game, everything was too static. We didn't create huge chances. Celta de Vigo have done well but our pace should be higher, I am not very happy with the first half."

🔊 Valverde: "When you do not win, there is uncertainty surrounding your environment. It's good that it happens because you have to react."

🔊 Valverde: "In principle, Jordi Alba will miss some games, I do not know how many... About Semedo, he has some discomfort, we still don't know anything more."

🔊 Valverde: "It's impossible not to depend on Messi. That's how it works. He lights up everything."

🔊 Valverde: "The international break? We are aware that after the break we play a lot of games."

🔊 Valverde: "I started Ansu to see how he settled, he needs to play games."

🔊 Valverde: "I'm not surprised that De Jong has adapted so easily. He is a great player who understands the game very well. He is helping us a lot."

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Group stage exit in cl would be perfect. Like getting our pants pulled down and exposing Shitverde and Barto as a bunch of dicks.

Could very easily happen now that both the full backs are out injured and this son of a beach has never given chances to their backups till now

MTL_Barca

Group stage exit in cl would be perfect. Like getting our pants pulled down and exposing Shitverde and Barto as a bunch of dicks.

We all know Ernie would keep his job anyway.

"It's not Valverdes fault"
"We are still on top of la liga"
"We can still win 3 titles"

You know, just the usual.

Lapi

You know, just the usual.

Yeah, it's the Chernobyl syndrome actually.
The "workers" know there's a big problem and they will eventually die.
The fans are given a stupid explanation why they have to watch the situation with closed eyes and be happy while being infected.
The boss only cares for himself, his money and his party-reputation.
Finally the polit-beureau understands everything months later, when it's too late to act.

The good old Soviet recipe to deny the EXISTENCE of the problem, while the infection is spreading itself.

mc_lovin

For those who want Xavi back, he isn't ready yet. He should coach Barca B for at least a few years before giving him the main job.

You cant really translate coaching performances from one team to another. It can be a bad sign, or the player quality just doesnt add up to his ideas - or thousands of other reasons.

Either way I hope he goes the Zidane route. Would like him as an assistant coach to (a more pragmatic) Koeman or whoever comes next.

George_Costanza

You cant really translate coaching performances from one team to another. It can be a bad sign, or the player quality just doesnt add up to his ideas - or thousands of other reasons.

Either way I hope he goes the Zidane route. Would like him as an assistant coach to (a more pragmatic) Koeman or whoever comes next.

Xavi was playing for Sadd since 2015 and he was kinda Captain/assistant coach since, so he would already had/have the influence on his teammates and will know better if the team is ready for his ideas. It's not like he is managing a totally new team.

Home of Barca Fans