Ernesto Valverde

Tackle

[tw]1192076210043604992[/tw]

I think Barto has decided he is not firing Valverde mid-season no matter what.

Bartomeu said he did not want to make a rash decision in the summer and that is what he still maintains. Valverde is going to see out the season unless we get knocked out in the CL group stages or something to that extent.

Rory

There's just as big a fraud in Real Madrid and atletico aren't anywhere near where they have been in previous years so even if we get bad results on a game by game basis we'll probably still win the league. Guess the question is will the board view a much lower points tally but still winning the league as a good result? Of course they will they're pathetic

Devils

Chelsea are transfer banned, lost their best player, hired a rookie manager and have resorted to integrating a bunch of kids into their starting line-up this season and yet they look multiple times more promising than us.

How is this even possible? lmao.

Valverde is a total and complete disaster, dawg. I've never seen anything like it.

Putting Valverde is charge of Barcelona is like hiring a community college professor to teach at Harvard or MIT.

One of he worst managers I've ever seen. The day Valverde fucks off back to Super League Greece, where he belongs, is the day football restores balance.

We move.

George_Costanza

Koeman as replacement? Seriously what is the point? Another average coach who should be nowhere a top 3 club. Give me Ten Haag or Gallardo atleast they can be world class in the future.

Seriously, when any company hires someone they always look at his previous performances. Last time Koeman won anything was in 2008 (more than a decade ago)! And it was Copa del Ray. His team (Valencia) finished 15th in the league table and finished bottom of their Champions League group. He was sacked.

Devils

There's just as big a fraud in Real Madrid and atletico aren't anywhere near where they have been in previous years so even if we get bad results on a game by game basis we'll probably still win the league. Guess the question is will the board view a much lower points tally but still winning the league as a good result? Of course they will they're pathetic

The board are financially driven, meaning they keep managers based on how they deliver financially for the club.

It's become too obvious during this board's tenure that winning La Liga is all that it is needed to meet the financial needs of the model they've implemented.

CL and CDR are just a bonus.

KingLeo10

Chelsea are transfer banned, lost their best player, hired a rookie manager and have resorted to integrating a bunch of kids into their starting line-up this season and yet they look multiple times more promising than us.

How is this even possible? lmao.

Valverde is a total and complete disaster, dawg. I've never seen anything like it.

Putting Valverde is charge of Barcelona is like hiring a community college professor to teach at Harvard or MIT.

One of he worst managers I've ever seen. The day Valverde fucks off back to Super League Greece, where he belongs, is the day football restores balance.

We move.

Keep the terrorist long enough and he'll bring us down from MIT/Harvard echelons to community college level.

Man United and Milan are already there. The writing's on the wall but no one will fire this goddamn Perico. :valverde::valverde::valverde:

Hardy

that's also because we have a too much compliant crowd, I remember entire Bernabeu boo Ancelotti just after few matches the season after la Decima, meanwhile at Camp Nou nothing happens, flattest football on the pitch, flattest crowd. Internet fanbase is another thing.

xXKonan

nglhon9ik2x31.jpg

What am I looking at.

jairzinho

This shitshow won’t end soon. Valverde is unsackable. He didn’t get sacked after Liverpool and Valencia in May. I doubt they would do anything now. It will take a string of extraordinarily bad results for the board to do anything about him. We’ll continue to lose some games here and there but Messi will be there to bail us out in the rest of them. It will be like that until May/June when we get embarrassed again in the CL.

Last edited:

Givenchy

'The pressure on Valverde is more external than internal, something the club don't care about.'

and this is why Barca don't deserve to win anything this season. hopefully Dortmund and Inter manage to knock us out in the group stages

Home of Barca Fans