Ernesto Valverde

Nello

Honestly I'm so desperate I'd settle for most coaches at the moment. They don't have to be tactical masterminds, just not as complacent and conservative as Valverde. Most coaches with better squad handling, winner mentality and more character would improve this team imo.

ronniecro

when camera turns and i see him there by the touchline silently standing and watching i have the feeling that he couldn't turn slice of bread over,not to mention the match

Saladin

Why not bring in either Wenger or Setien for the rest of the season and see what happens? At least our offensive style would return, whilst they both know how to incorporate young talents and give them opportunities.

Then maybe add Koeman by summer or keep Setien if the love is back and the results are acceptable.

Givenchy

Ernie is going to surpass Anfield with another humiliation, the biggest of them all; a CL group stage exit

Dortmund we'll probably draw with at home if were lucky and then we all know our players shit themselves when the pressure is on plus away form.. its setup perfectly

serghei

Ernie is going to surpass Anfield with another humiliation, the biggest of them all; a CL group stage exit

Dortmund we'll probably draw with at home if were lucky and then we all know our players shit themselves when the pressure is on plus away form.. its setup perfectly

Slavia will save Ernie by taking points off Inter.

soul24rage

Even then EV will be unsackable.

Kul_z

Congratulations, yet again. Ev did a pretty damn good job making us one of if not the most boring team in cl. And total shitshow. Semedo at left back is a mastermind move.

serghei

Lol, imagine United fans if we go in Europa League :lol:. It is like their only chance for CL football next season.

FCBfan22

...aaaaaaand here is the gem we have been waiting for:

[tw]1191807359099817991[/tw]

I wanna punch this guy so badly.

Kul_z

I have that in mind, but somehow i think we'll draw with dortmund but so would inter with slavia in prague. Dont underestimate the black magic league format luck this asshole have

Home of Barca Fans