Ernesto Valverde - V1

Messigician

Valverde barely smiles, so idk why after the defeat he can't hide his joker like grin. Papa Perez secret agent Valverde, does enough domestically to keep his job while setting out ,to ruin our reputation on the continent.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1557630204916.jpg
    FB_IMG_1557630204916.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 10

Maxim4

With this coach, we will have a team of old players of 33, exhausted to replace the players of 30 years. We will have players like Boateng, and now they want Luis Filipe (33) to compete with Alba.

Maxim4

I wonder if Bartomeu has a brain gram, instead of sacking Valverde the next day and trying to save Catalonia from the volcano that could cause huge damage

Barcilliant

I am happy to say that I have canceled my Bein Sports subscription.

I won't be watching Barça in La Liga next season.

I urge everyone to take some sort of personal action.

Gaudi

Yea, we shouldn't get too excited a crap Madrid team couldn't convert from 14 shots on our goal (14!!!), with Solari in charge, because poor Vinicius can't shoot to save his life.

That right there is at the base of our problems. This is not Barcelona. We have forgotten our identity, and this is mostly because we have a manager who doesn't care about our style. Every single thing he said about keeping our style has been a proven lie.

And also, this is not about wanting to keep our style because of some stupid fetish, or that Mes Que un Club motto. Far from it. It is because it works best with the players we have. Attacking power and midfield control were always our best weapons to win in Europe. We are not known for parking the bus style.

What we do now is to blame our top players for playing crap. When we should in fact put the blame on the extremely bad management of this team. Only a fool would expect a team who has a midfielder for RB like Roberto to be successful absorbing pressure for 90 mins on Anfield. This sort of crap management has been plaguing this team for a while.

With better tactics, with Arthur in midfield, with a pacy winger up front we wouldn't have lost against an injury ridden Liverpool. But we parked the bus. That's what we did. We parked the bus, missed the 2-3 good chances we had, and were trashed by a Liverpool missing their best forwards.

Got beaten by a team having 2 substitute players like Origi and Shakiri in their attack. Why? Because they were much better managed. That's THE answer.

Worse thing is that 95% of this bord was screaming a game like this is in the future even while we were wining. The one who was most suprised by this is the one whou shouldn't be suprised at all - our coach.
This type of games are now happening year after year and they shouldn't happen to big team like us...yes you can lose, it happens but thoose 3:0, 4:1, 4:0 type of games are UNACCAPTABLE.
That's why we need a coach who sees our flaws even during victories, and a coach, in my opinion, who can see that Barca's way is not onlythe way we played during Guardiola and move on. We played beautiful, shor pass, tiki taka, in 2015 but vertical, faster..and one everything. I still se our coaches just trying to replicate century generation and just placing Coutinho for Iniesta or Rakitic for Xavi...it doesn't work that way.
I have a feeling if Dembele scored that fourth we would lose 5:0 and that's just terrible feelling!

Zidane82

Thats so much BS. Since when does a 19yo who is about to transfer Have anything to say in that matter. Maybe he isnt fan of evs style but its not going to be a deciding factor whatsoever
Quite possibly BS but guess it’s a possibility.. I’d suggest that De Ligt isn’t any kind of normal 19 year old for one thing ..

FCBfan22

Apparently, he will play Messi false 9 in the remaining matches.

Now that's all over and done. :facepalm:

Experiments are to be done when it's all over. No matter if you only have an semi-injured ST and a meme ST.

FC B

Barcelona are considering the option of replacing Ernesto Valverde with Argentine coach Tata Martino, who is currently managing Mexico International Team. [CAT RADIO]

:facepalm:

Havesaks

Barcelona are considering the option of replacing Ernesto Valverde with Argentine coach Tata Martino, who is currently managing Mexico International Team. [CAT RADIO]

:facepalm:

That would be a manager who would offer absolutely nothing to our team. With Tata it would be another trophyless season - Im sure of it.

Home of Barca Fans