Ernesto Valverde - V1

FCBfan22

We beat Valladolid, who are missing 3 starters and just got shat on by Huesca, 1-0 at Camp Nou, thanks to a questionable penalty.

GOAT coaching.

:worthy:

Sorin

Did you guys see the confidence in the players eyes because of Valverde's extension? What a good decision this was. We are invincible under his helm.

Cule4life

The Culest
Valverde serving up his special sauce to celebrate his renewal. BBZ and his gang must be creaming their pants.

I wud put up another checklist but i'm just too tired and battered from the shitshow on display day in day out.

This forum is turning into Arsenalfantv. Seriously read up comments from any past matchday and you wouldn't know they weren't for today's match.

ronniecro

never in my life i wanted barca to lose any match at any point,this moron makes me wish lyon beat the living shit out of us in CL...

SeloBarca

4a67502f5a_1393856219_Karel-de-Kangoeroe-is-een-schoft.gif

YodaMaster

Can't believe his contract got renewed. I can only assume that several top and second-tier managers straight up rejected us.

Pimienta's Barca B could whoop this Barca's ass. And I'm not even joking. If top and second-tier managers rejected us, just give the job to Pimienta. At least we'll see decent football cause with Valverde Barca won't win a CL, and wouldn't win the league if Real Madrid didn't had this bad habit of shitting the bed from August to January.

Btw, I don't believe any manager would reject Barca, except maybe Pep. It's the dream job, the most prestigious one for every coach.

Joan

Missed the match! Here's what (multiple) guys on Reddit say:

"I loved the game. So many chances created. Sure we didn't finish, it was comedy at times but Football eh. These are fun nervy moments.

Vidal having a solid game after a very poor last game against Athletic. Alena showed real drive and positivity.

Pique solid as ever. Messi despite having many negative moments was still elite given how much danger he created for himself and others.

This was Javi Varas-lite type match. These happen."

Then you read this thread... something to think about :shrug:

El Gato

Villarato!
1-0 in the middle of a February fitness slump with half the squad saving themselves for a CL game. Go figure the game sucked, but hey they could have lost to maximise the negativity for this thread, lol.

serghei

Isn't Reddit for like kids anyway?

1-0 in the middle of a February fitness slump with half the squad saving themselves for a CL game. Go figure the game sucked, but hey they could have lost to maximise the negativity for this thread, lol.

by Wolfe, Advanced trolling manual, volume I, chapter 3, page 34.

Richard.H

Btw, I don't believe any manager would reject Barca, except maybe Pep. It's the dream job, the most prestigious one for every coach.

This is what I'm having a very difficult time understanding. What is EV providing that leaves the squad, Barca journalists, and most of all, Bartomeu happy? Literally every other top/decent coach in Europe can most likely provide the same results (if not better) than EV.

Richard.H

This is what I'm having a very difficult time understanding. What is EV providing that leaves the squad, Barca journalists, and most of all, Bartomeu happy? Literally every other top/decent coach in Europe can most likely provide the same results (if not better) than EV.

Home of Barca Fans