Ernesto Valverde - V1

Messigician

Well, Marca ran an official poll which attracted 70,000 votes from Barca fans. Nine realistic managerial options were included.

RESULTS
The winner with 31% was Xavi Hernandez

Runners up were Setien and Roberto Martinez

soul24rage

[tw]1081530998083538944[/tw]

I hope he doesn't change his mind although I think he will still play either Rakitic or Busi in the Copa.

clemente

I hope he doesn't change his mind although I think he will still play either Rakitic or Busi in the Copa.

30 y/o are youngsters to him so Rakitic will 100% play. anthing under 26 are just development players that should be loaned.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I hope this indicates that he has learned the last season's lesson. No Messi in Copa del Rey, please, and three starters playing in a game at most. Moreover, if we manage to win Copa del Rey with youngsters playing, the cup will finally mean something.

serghei

If the main starters don't play Copa and are rested in the match before the CL games (basically no 2 games in 3 days late in the season), I think we'd be fine.

Leo_Messi

That's the only sensible thing to do. In particular as we have won the CdR 4 times in a row. I would only use the strongest squad or something close to it in the two semifinals should we reach that stage of the tournament. Or if we faced RM. We have a sufficiently big enough squad to do more than fine with our nominal reserves.

Hopefully he will not backtrack from this statement.

Last edited:

FCBfan22

Ernesto, how did you do it again?

EV:
giphy.gif

Joan

Haven't won our first match after the winter break since 2014, if I'm not mistaken. :wow:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Getafe suffocating us in the second half was such a sight to see, a real treat. I am dreading the picture of how we shall look against CL sides away...

Last edited:

Devils

From now until the end of February: Very manageable set of games that should allow rest and rotation that should prevent burnout that we've been experiencing come March/April.

serghei

Seriously, the team vs Levante should pick itself.

You have
Cilessen
Semedo Murillo Lenglet Miranda
Alena O.Busquets Coutinho
Dembele Pique Malcom

Piquenbauer to became Piquenbasten.

Home of Barca Fans