Ernesto Valverde - V1

khaled_a_d

Didn't Cesc score a lot in 2012?

Didn't he play a lot as false 9 back then when Messi was out? my memory can't help me in that regard tbh
Anyway, Rakitic,Roberto,Denis,Paulinhio. our midfield is doing well in that aspect as a whole.

Cool

I'm honestly not feeling the current 4-3-3 with Suarez acting as an inside forward.

Scratch that.

I'm not feeling that the fact Suarez walks into the lineup, Valvarde needs to show balls and bench him just off that counterattack when he messed up a simple ball control, Messi must be livid.

Also, Pique has been phoning it in for the start of the season, he should warm the bench next to his jokester buddies. Also, passing map please!

Last edited:

SeloBarca

A bit baffled by all the all the positivity.
Messi has bailed us out a couple of games already, and Umtiti has bailed us out in defence a couple of games aswell.
Our team overall is worse than last year, our midfield is still crap.
Semedo is good as RB, and thats it.

Im a bit worried that exactly how many Socis are thinking, and why well have to endure the rat until next election.

Cule4life

The Culest
Suarez and Rakitic benched

giphy.webp

Nothanks

Rotated really good so far.

appreciate that he isn't using messi as a Xavi, Pedro, Suarez hybrid roles

the false 9 works really REALLY good against minnows

serghei

I liked that Messi mixed it up. I think Messi likes Semedo because he stayed also in the right several times in the 2nd half. The right side with Semedo and Paulinho worked great, so no surprise Messi went more to the right when he saw that good passes were being made there.

blaugrana1987

Good :

Rotating
Use of Messi
More control

Bad :

MF still looks barren at times
Not enough penetration without Messi
Dembele injury

We need to do something about this MF. Not sure we can play Iniesta and Bus together.

FCBfan22

By the looks of the pasing maps we shut down their right side completely, which is good, props to Digne and Macherano. But it seems that Eibar knew that Pique is our potential weakness, so their striker played a bit more to the left. If we had Roberto/Vidal as RB today, we would have concieded at least two more.

Home of Barca Fans