Ernesto Valverde - V1

clemente

Never seen BARCA get less successful passes AT HOME, fuck this shit, look at MU, they look amazing right now, all it takes is to boot the manager, ffs board is only looking at the results.

Raketa10

The dude could win the treble and wouldn't give a shit. This football is not Barca. Fuck this.

This!!! Barca was always about beautiful attacking football and this is anything but that. We were never cowards and we always had our way but this shit today is just depressing to watch. As I mentioned few times already, probably 99% of forum members came here because they loved the football Barca was playing and not because of the trophies. I am not saying trophies are not important but FFS the way we are playing right now is just unacceptable. The worst of all is the fact we are playing like ATM with players who are made for attacking football and who need the ball to be abble to perform. If Valverde thinks that he can defeat ATM or Juve with their weapon than he is just plain stupid. Fuck you Valverde and fuck you Barto!

Last edited:

Givenchy

hes going nowhere and you all know it. sad truth is, he'll do just enough with a Liga + possible Copa, exit in the semi's of the CL and Barto will be pleased with him. look at United for example, they are a pretty average team bordering on midtable which is a terrible position to be in BUT they got rid of the main problem and theres joy again. big Mou is gone and its time mini-Mou goes aswell

Sorin

Would rather watch a sloth climb a tree.

Awful, dull football from a 1 billion euros squad. Can't wait to get to see the back of budget Mourinho. Btw, if this is what we should expect style wise, why not hire the real deal now that he's free?

I'm just tired of this bullshit.

serghei

I think Ernie should make some tapes with 13 reasons why he chose to make Barca play like this, like in the Netflix show. He could give those tapes to Sport and MD after he's gone from the club, and they could print transcripts of those every month or so.

Rakitic is the only one to appear on two tapes.

Andresito

Staff member
Ari-Gold-Get-The-Fuck-Out.gif

delancey

hes going nowhere and you all know it. sad truth is, he'll do just enough with a Liga + possible Copa, exit in the semi's of the CL and Barto will be pleased with him. look at United for example, they are a pretty average team bordering on midtable which is a terrible position to be in BUT they got rid of the main problem and theres joy again. big Mou is gone and its time mini-Mou goes aswell

MU are not an average team; their results are just reflecting what one could expect of a top 10 team in the EPL. MAN U has spent 700-800m over the last few seasons, but the results have just not reflected that due to having had a coach who adheres to boring and defensive minded football. Besides that, I agree with you - changing the manager/philosophy can do wonders to a team's morale and playing style, which is exactly what we need. Unfortunately, our leadership is broken and should be replaced by a board of directors who value an attack minded brand of football, a brand that we should be playing right now. Watching us play is almost cringe worthy, with the exception of individual performances by players who would be producing the same results if John Doe were coaching Barcelona.

#ValverdeOut

God Serena

[tw]1076556859140702209?s=21[/tw]

It's almost as if you're sticking your head in the mud and ignoring the laundry list of issues with this guy. Do you even care about enjoying the football or seeing the team prepare for the future? And I'm not just talking long term or even in next season or the season after. I'm talking about March and April.

Scoring that many goals is not a good thing when you stop to consider it's because Valverde isn't capable of playing anyone outside of his Gala XI in most games.

Messigician

[tw]1076556859140702209?s=21[/tw]

But but EV is Mourinho lite and and we never attack worst Barca team ever!

In all seriousness as usual people do not understand we do play with the Barca philosophy.

Cut the man some slack if he wins the treble he will be one of our best managers in history.

Barcilliant

He is turning us into a poor man's Juventus.

Dire shitty football.

I am pretty sure he's given the players instructions to sit on a lead once we get one.

Even the Catalan media are starting to get in his case after cutting him alot of slack. He'll be gone at the end of the season. Let's hope he wins a Cl. I will forgive him for this crap I have to endure.

Home of Barca Fans