Ernesto Valverde - V1

George_Costanza

Same old lineup interrupted by injuries- Check

Busi and Raki playing shit yet again still Vidal subbed- Check

Vidal snubbing Valgreen and the crowd booing the sub- Check

Alena proving Valmierda wrong yet again to be rewarded with more bench time- Check

Same shit on a stick football rescued by an opposition blunder- Check

Defending a 1-0 lead against the mighty Villareal- Check

Still no idea what subs are- Check

Coutinho a ghost on the wing but will be stuck there regardless cos there's no such thing as tactics- Check

Malcom rewarded with 10 mins of playing time even with so many injuries- Check

Static team plus slow passing making Barca fans bored and opposition players happy- Check

Real Madrid fans right now:

giphy.gif

FinBarcelonafan

Get the **** out?? Important match. We beat 3rd tier team away and now we have home game left. We should beat them with our reserve players.

Fuck this humble shit and playing the starting eleven to death in meaningless games.

jairzinho

if anyone has been to the Camp Nou lately, is the atmosphere as dull as it looks on TV. ?
It's worse than a baseball game. Hardly any signing or chanting. Everyone glued to their seats waiting for something to happen.

KingLeo10

Valverde: “Perhaps I’ll give some rest to our players for the Cup match, but we must admit that it is an important game and we shouldn’t make mistakes. We will see.”

man is a RM agent. :lol:

he doesn't even bother to disguise it anymore.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Would pay a nice sum to some Catalan reporter if they asked Valverde just once why is he such a coward, why do we play like Levante all the time and does he still thinks he's managing a village club in Basque land.

Barcilliant

Valverde: “Perhaps I’ll give some rest to our players for the Cup match, but we must admit that it is an important game and we shouldn’t make mistakes. We will see.”

This man has lost his marbles or is a world class troll. I'm not really sure.

He and Rakitic must have something going on.....

shadows

Rakitic..full 90 incoming :valverde:

Messi coming off the bench!

Would pay a nice sum to some Catalan reporter if they asked Valverde just once why is he such a coward, why do we play like Levante all the time and does he still thinks he's managing a village club in Basque land.

A better question would be if he knows what the words "rotation" and "substitutions" mean? and whether he predecides substitutes before the game

LMTR14

unbefuckinglievable. do the people who have it in their hands to fire him never listen to any of his interviews?!?!

Zidane82

I've said this before ( yesterday ) and it was deleted for some reason is players under Valverde are faltering and even regressing yet players under Pep , Klopp , Unai Emery , Marco Silva and even Serri are blossoming ..

Home of Barca Fans