Ernesto Valverde - V1

God Serena

Week after week after week the story remains the same. This is like Lucho's worst days, magnified ten times.

I've gotta say, BeIn picked a great season to lose their broadcasting rights in the states. I'd probably have jumped off a bridge if I missed any Barca games since 2006 but now just watching us play almost makes me want to jump now.

Richard.H

I've gotta say, BeIn picked a great season to lose their broadcasting rights in the states. I'd probably have jumped off a bridge if I missed any Barca games since 2006 but now just watching us play almost makes me want to jump now.
Wait what??! Bein lost the broadcasting rights? What channel will have La Liga matches in US?

Alik

Week after week after week the story remains the same. This is like Lucho's worst days, magnified ten times.

Wait what??! Bein lost the broadcasting rights? What channel will have La Liga matches in US?

Does that mean no more Ray Hudson commentaries?

God Serena

It's still BeIn, but they're only on Spectrum. DirecTV and Comcast no longer carry them, and they're ~80% of the La Liga viewership in the states. I imagine Tebas isn't very happy about this, I think the league is going to ESPN in a year or so.

Does that mean no more Ray Hudson commentaries?

For now, no. He's still on commentary. Just he probably won't be for much longer than the rest of this season and next season, probably.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
A good month, title's gone. A bad match, suddenly back. It's fun how reactionary the person behind it is.

I didn't change it back but it doesn't matter. I genuinely think he is slow witted.
Hard to explain him repeating dumb decisions while alienating number of Barca fans in the process. He really is ruining one of the nicest things we, as football fans, had over these decades.
I will never forgive him that.

xXKonan

The fact that we concieded more than Real, whose defence was a nothing but a joke up to Clasico is tragic.
The funny thing is he's not going to do a damn thing about it either.

We will walk into the Wanda Metropolitano, with the same defense and same setup and we will still have problems with our right side being exposed. He refuses to see the fact that Roberto is a major wink link on the right-hand side when Messi is playing as a False RW.

He's someone who believes that anyone that started in the Lucho, Era should be held accountable. Instead of focuses his wrath on the newer players that were signed under him in the squad. If Semedo had a performance like Roberto had in the first half this motherfucker would yank him off before even half time. With Roberto? nah it's okay you're good!

Rakitic is out there and he's clearly exhausted and on a yellow and out of three Midfielders he was the worst. Yet he takes off Arthur and later Busi instead and the dude ends up getting a red card and now he misses the match vs Atletico.

Home of Barca Fans