Ernesto Valverde - V1

Raketa10

Be a man and go AWAAAAY!

This guy sits and does NOTHING until 80th min. And then he makes an ALIBY CHANGE just for a sake of it.

FUCKIN USELESS MANAGER! GO F* AWAY

He won’t go away until he gets fired simple as that. There is no way he will leave on his own unless players like Messi and Busi want him out badly.

El Gato

Villarato!
Oh please do humor us with your defence for Valverde's subs

I'm gonna regret this aren't I.....

Why would I? I don't defend your manager. I just observe and try to find explanations for things he does instead of perpetuating flame war. Most of the time explanations are easy to find, even if you may hate the reasoning.

Alik

Good match set up, following with what worked against Tottenham. Except he is as usual, way too passive at reading the game and making changes.

Cule4life

The Culest
Why would I? I don't defend your manager. I just observe and try to find explanations for things he does instead of perpetuating flame war. Most of the time explanations are easy to find, even if you may hate the reasoning.

Please do bless us with your scholarly explanation for his game handling today

xXKonan

We did play good football at times but his reading of the game today was terrible.

It was obvious we had guys who were gassed and we needed to make the changes but he didn't do it at all. he waited until so late before any of our subs can do anything.

FCBfan22

This match was there to win. Sub clinically dead Rakitić at halftime. Bring on Dembele for Suarez in 60th. Don't drop Malcom and bring him on for Coutinho in 70th.

Voila, we win.

Stupid, stupid little Ernie.

serghei

:lol: Basically our game was like this. Messi got a bit mad, took the ball, the ball somehow hit Suarez the right way, fell back to Messi, bam hard and down shot. 1-1.

That's it. The rest was bullshit.

Stoichkov1

Don't fool yourself, Juve just won 2-0 there without Ronaldo while we passed the ball sideways for 90 mins without a shot on target except for the Messi goal. We won't win the CL anytime soon.

Home of Barca Fans