Ernesto Valverde - V1

BBZ8800

We are crossing and scoring after crosses.
Is this the end of the world?

What happened?

Edit: 1:1 also after a cross.
What a surprise that it is easier to score nowadays after crosses than through the middle :rolleyes:

Last edited:

fergus90

It's moments like these that make me dislike Valverde, he isn't reactionary whatsoever. After 15 minutes Madrid had us figured out and he doesn't react. Rome all over again.

Devils

What other manager on the planet could make two players with a combined worth of nearly 300m completely useless?

I mean that in itself is a pretty amazing task.

fergus90

The lack of trust in Coutinho and Dembele could get very interesting as they were obviously seen as the Neymar replacements. It's going to reflect badly on the board if both their star signings don't get significant game time due to the coach not playing them.

Raketa10

He did everything right today and that’s a fact. You can shit all over him but we were better than Real with 10 men for majority of second half.

The manager who did apsolutely nothing today is Zidane.

wisconsincule

He keeps getting results but I don’t trust him. Clearly shows our level as a team however to go down a man and still be able to take it to Real. If Bale gets a red we had the potential to blow them out. Coutinho clearly needs to play on the left but it’s a given that Iniesta would get the start. If we’re going to stick with the 4-4-2 we need Coutinho and Dembele to start going forward next year.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
He's truly cementing himself as an absolutely garbage coach. 4-4-2 that benefits no one except Rakitic/Suarez, playing Coutinho RW, benching Dembele even though our offense is CLEARLY better every time he plays, not starting Semedo....

The guy forces us to doubt that he can even make the most simple decisions correctly. Things that no other coach would think twice about and we wouldn't have to worry about going wrong. He conjures problems for this team out of thin air.

The team is going Invincibles in spite of him. He's tried to throw up every hurdle and roadblock he could yet somehow we've managed to keep our win streak because of Messi. I have 0 faith that he can fix his ways because for him to have been so blind all year without change proves that he's stubborn and senseless.

FCBfan22

He has 0 authority over the players. Every other manager would've subbed Suarez around 70-75th minute. But he didn't because he would make him and Messi angry.

aaron101

Dembele, Semedo and our other future young players whether from Barca B or bought from other teams have no future with this coach.

Home of Barca Fans