Ernesto Valverde - V1

serghei

Speaking about Own Goal. Sell this fucker now. Went missing when needed the most. Higuain level of bottling.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Bartomeu: Every year the team is prepared to win all competitions, be it with Ernesto Valverde or with another coach, we fight every season to win everything, but today it could not be".

Bartomeu: "I am sorry for all the Barça fans in the world. We have a very competitive team that wasn't seen today. But this team will rise.”

Yeah, I don't think Bartomeu is very keen on keeping Valverde right now.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Don't dump Pep in together with them. Pep has gone out to better teams in the CL since he left Barca and won with us.

Valverde went out to Roma with this team.

Only compared that they all have some massive flaws to their style and are stubborn as fuck about it. Valverde is a joke even compared to Sampaoli for me right now.

Devils

Most embarrassing defeat in our European history.

No manager at Real Madrid or Bayern Munich would survive a result like this. No Manager.

Our board needs to act.

serghei

Go shopping and bring in a modern manager who knows what is doing, rotates properly, and develops young players.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Would be decent of him to offer resignation.

Having said that, players are just as much to blame. They went in with lax attitude and werent worthy of that shirt.
Started playing football only after they were out.

Bingo. It is OK that we get eliminated if we gave our best since you don't always win but the players' shitty attitude today really pissed me and made me so sick.

Sell all of them and rebuild.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Bartomeu is right about Barca fans and nice that he kinda apologized. Let's see if Valverde owns up and takes some blame.

Sorin

That's why results should never be prioritized over long term structure and style. You may win a league here and there but over the years the team ends up getting mourinhod. All peachy for a year or two after which comes the fall. And the fall is fucking brutal.

fergus90

We've had it coming all season, I'm not really surprised just so angry.

Does this muppet not see that when we ATTACK teams look shaky. Just wants to be conservative all the fucking time.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Bartomeu is right about Barca fans and nice that he kinda apologized. Let's see if Valverde owns up and takes some blame.

Barto gave us the same kinda apology for the third year in a row. We are still sitting here watching Real Madrid win the most prestigious club tournament year after year. When is he going to stop handing out all these apologies while signing mental midgets like Gomes and start making this into a CL winning team again? Just asking.

JamDav1982

I’m not even going to talk about this game because my nemesis [MENTION=6099]JamDav1982[/MENTION] hit it spot on in the live chat. What I will talk about is what he’s turned Barça into and I seriously doubt that the players will settle for this type of football for another season should he stay. Which I seriously doubt...

His persistence in playing a woeful Suárez instead of wingers and as a consequence a 2 man central midfield has been his downfall in my opinion. Even tonight... There was so much space in behind but because he is bereft of courage and guile he opted not to utilise it.

Personally I don’t blame the players, they’ve been utilised incorrectly ALL season both in terms of positioning as well as minutes.

Players still need to take more responsibilty for being as individually as poor as that tonight as well.

That is one of worst if not the worst Barca performance have ever seen from players and manager.

Home of Barca Fans