Ernesto Valverde - V1

serghei

Terrible squad management. This guy will play the same team vs Leganes next week as well. Iniesta was dead man walking. Didn't do a single thing right, just an old and tired player caught in a fast tempo. Pique was limping the whole 2nd half and was moving so slow I checked my TV to see if there isn't something wrong with the settings.

FFS. Use the squad. Even fresh Denis Suarez brought a bit of dinamism.

This is looking like the Tito season. A massive humiliation is on the cards in CL sadly. The team is tired, and this fool isn't seeing it and keeps playing the same players. Why did Roberto play the full game, especially considering how shit he was, and Semedo didn't get minutes. Is Semedo playing vs Roma? I bet he won't.

Last edited:

Cule4life

The Culest
Lord Valverde :worthy: Another 2nd half masterclass. Haters like cule4life will say we were lucky, Muriel was MOTM and we were shite all match, but we are still unbeaten. Invincibles here we come. Lets keep playing injured pique every match. Let's play Iniesta for 90 mins vs both Roma and Leganes. Let's keep making teams like Sevilla look like Pep's peak Barca and make ourselves look like Levante.

Suck it Valverde haters!!!!

Devils

The only thing he gets credit for today is subbing on Messi. Which in itself is the equivalent of playing a get out of a jail free card.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
People been saying valverde will be found out, first vs juve, then Madrid, then atletico, then Chelsea.....

Hasn't happened yet

serghei

People been saying valverde will be found out, first vs juve, then Madrid, then atletico, then Chelsea.....

Hasn't happened yet

I bet he's the reason Sevilla's players failed to covert the dozen 3 or 4 vs 2 chances they had on the break. Switch Muriel with Ronaldo and Lewandowski and you get your ass handed to you in a 4-0 loss.

Hasn't happened yet

Valverde was completely outclassed and was clueless even after Messi had been substituted. Valverde has been tactically destroyed for the second time this season, first team being Chelsea.

Last edited:

Obiaseti

For me, he has already been found out. My issue with him was never about the results. It is the style of play. I understand that this is a subjective thing so I don't expect everyone to have the same opinion. If someone can find entertainment from this style then fairlplay to them and that's fantastic. However I find his style boring and hope he will change to something more progressive. Again i reiterate that this is merely my opinion.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Obviously there's lower intensity after international week and before cl. He was not tactically outclassed the players weren't 100%. As for the Chelsea game that was the only game he got his tactics wrong.

henias

Absolutely disaster, playing Iniesta was completely useless. Would have been 4-5 nil down if it wasnt for Sevilla's poor finishing.

Had to depend on Messi to pull a rabbit out of the hat when all else fails.

Simply a very narrow minded manager, in terms of player management he has been terrible. Like I said, time will tell. Give him one more season they say, but this season we already have Messi in the form of his life, league cushion, might be much tougher for him to handle next season especially with a much vibrant and bigger squad. We'll see.

Devils

He was absolutely found out today lmao.

I advocate for the guy, but today he was outclassed completely.

This was on par with the supercup ties performances except Sevilla didn't have the finishing quality.

vlad

Seriously now, this was really bad performance, valverde needs to shake things up because hard matches in CL are coming

300m signings also didnt help him much

Home of Barca Fans