Ernesto Valverde - V1

Icarium

Lifestealer
Finally team will be back tomorrow and Valverde will have his first training session. Can't wait. Any possible delays for the players? No international tournaments except Gomes and few young players. Hope everyone joins before the US trip so Valverde can have decent amount of knowledge about teams strength and testing out tactics before going into the season.

Cool

I wonder if he'll play a 4-3-3 from the get go or test out his 4-2-3-1. I think he should give the latter a chance.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Finally team will be back tomorrow and Valverde will have his first training session. Can't wait. Any possible delays for the players? No international tournaments except Gomes and few young players. Hope everyone joins before the US trip so Valverde can have decent amount of knowledge about teams strength and testing out tactics before going into the season.

Gomes and ter Stegen won't join the USA Tour unless they shorten their vacations. Both of them played until the 30th June I think?

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
If it's indeed true that he advised against signing Bellerin...... Then that already is a very good vibe!

Home of Barca Fans