Ernesto Valverde - V1

GetIn

I really don't care if we win or lose, I just want us to draw Real Madrid in the CL next year. If they want to win the title again they better at least be going through us. As bad as we are right now I really feel we could knock them out.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Barca is the only team that can knock out real Madrid in CL. As good as they are it is always 50-50 against us.

vlad

to be honest with good referee Bayern can beat them as well. Referee made huge difference in that series. Bayern was the better team.

Fact is, they totaly outplayed bayern at allianz arena, neuer had one of the best performance in a while, bayern also got penalty which should not be called, lets be honest, this madrid side is sick strong, not only because depth, midfield, but because winning mentality, just how many times they overturned matches in last minute, even in CL final, scary, you can outplayed them and they still can win, barca in terms of quality nd mentality right now one step behind, and i doubt that barca can respond next season, real was working to build this squad few seasons

Edit: thought is CL thread, anyway, valverde will be under pressure, i just hope that he does not rush things

Last edited:

Total-Football

Fact is, they totaly outplayed bayern at allianz arena, neuer had one of the best performance in a while, bayern also got penalty which should not be called, lets be honest, this madrid side is sick strong, not only because depth, midfield, but because winning mentality, just how many times they overturned matches in last minute, even in CL final, scary, you can outplayed them and they still can win, barca in terms of quality nd mentality right now one step behind, and i doubt that barca can respond next season, real was working to build this squad few seasons

Edit: thought is CL thread, anyway, valverde will be under pressure, i just hope that he does not rush things

yep, another fact .. It's easy to outplay with one extra player.

MagIX

I do not think that RM outplayed Bayer at the Allianz Arena. In the 1. half Bayerd outplayed RM.
Te KEY factor was the missed penalty of Vidal: 2-0 for Bayern in the 1. half and the CL probably would
have Bayern as winner. And at Bernabeu Bayer played without defence (Hummels and Boateng injured).

RIZALDINHO

I do not think that RM outplayed Bayer at the Allianz Arena. In the 1. half Bayerd outplayed RM.
Te KEY factor was the missed penalty of Vidal: 2-0 for Bayern in the 1. half and the CL probably would
have Bayern as winner. And at Bernabeu Bayer played without defence (Hummels and Boateng injured).

and the two goals ronaldo scored against bayern were offside.

Devils

I don't think I've ever been so nervous about a coach appointment more than Valverde. Not because I doubt his abilities, but because he really doesn't have any space for fuck ups the way Tito, Tata and Lucho did.

He has to have a nearly perfect transfer market this summer to correct all of the terrible Lucho transfers and get the team back to competing against one of the best Real Madrid teams of all time.

Allowing Real Madrid to have another sterling season under Zidane would be brutal. We absolutely have to beat them in La Liga and we might be the only ones who can stop them in the CL too. Bayern and Juve have quite a bit of rebuilding to do and unless Chelsea/United/City improve drastically, I think it will be us who will have to do it.

Richard.H

I don't think I've ever been so nervous about a coach appointment more than Valverde. Not because I doubt his abilities, but because he really doesn't have any space for fuck ups the way Tito, Tata and Lucho did.

Exactly. I hope the pressure doesn't get to him. Next season could be a total disaster if transfers go wrong and if Valverde cracks.

Home of Barca Fans