Erling Braut Haaland

CatalinR10

Are you watching him today ?
LOL

Of course I'm watching.

Why are you so insecure/pissed off that there's some people who prefer other kind of football players to him ? I didn't say he's shit or trash , just that I prefer other type of football players.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Took him 8 appearances to get 3 PL hat-tricks. Next on the list did so in 48 appearances. Best player in the world by far right now.

ebc_99

Took him 8 appearances to get 3 PL hat-tricks. Next on the list did so in 48 appearances. Best player in the world by far right now.

Great goalscorer but not the best player, even on his team never mind in the world.

He could break Messis 50 league goal record. Crazy start to his City career.

As a goalscorer, he might probably break the Messi's record.
But as a full-player, playmaker and dribbler, he can't (He is only a finisher, just all).
As a goal-machine, if he continues this way, he can be a better goal-machine than C.Ronaldo. Haaland is actually lucky to be around a matured super-team that is designed to serve him in front of the goal, with playmakers like DeBruyne, B.Silva, Cancelo, and a high-intensity attacking football.
For me, this team of City is the favorite to win the CL this season (if they don't get major injuries).

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans