Erling Braut Haaland

mc_lovin

If they actually get both of them...

Looks scary on paper for sure, but who knows how it turns out in reality.

It helps that I am very happy about the direction our club is taking as well, even if it's a slower approach than Real's financial might.

serghei

It helps that I am very happy about the direction our club is taking as well, even if it's a slower approach than Real's financial might.

We need Fati to work out badly. Really big big hopes with him. And if we land a star in attack as well, we could compete even if Madrid get both (will be tough though).

Joan

Yeah, it might fail but the idea that your rival gets two biggest talents of this generation... is a bit scary.

serghei

Yeah, it might fail but the idea that your rival gets two biggest talents of this generation... is a bit scary.

That would certify the joke that is PSG though :lol:. We need them to come in if they lose Mbappe, and throw a mountain of cash over Haaland and Raiola.

KingLeo10

If Mbappe can't deal with Neymar and now an aged Messi, there is no way he will handle sharing the spotlight with a goalscoring machine like Haaland.

It's either or. I'd rather they get Mbappe. He has serious personality flaws that can muddy a career (like Neymar's has to a degree).

El Gato

Villarato!

If Barca correctly go about Fati, Pedri, Gavi and buy 2-3 more good players to bolster... it's the one benefit of being a laughing stock - players perform with barely any expectation.

It's not a simple and key question still there - how do Real create chances? This is yet to be seen long term. Ancelotti is promising and quite refreshing, but problems will pop up whether he stays or not. Namely position of Mbappe with or without Haaland, the cooperation of the two, who takes the lead in midfield, which fullbacks are going to be key...

Scary or not it's better for the league they both come.

FinBarcelonafan

We need Fati to work out badly. Really big big hopes with him. And if we land a star in attack as well, we could compete even if Madrid get both (will be tough though).

Nah. Haaland and Mbappe and the firepower they already have, we would need to get insanely lucky to compete with them.

If they sign those two, they will be favourites to win everything for the next five years.

BADGERBHOY

If Mbappe can't deal with Neymar and now an aged Messi, there is no way he will handle sharing the spotlight with a goalscoring machine like Haaland.

It's either or. I'd rather they get Mbappe. He has serious personality flaws that can muddy a career (like Neymar's has to a degree).

I doubt it somehow. Most players, along with big money, want to play beside the best players.
Haaland is defintely that, and if they get both of them I fear we will be left behind for a very long time.

El Flaco

Even if we could insane fees that Haaland & his camp demand, why would he be interesting about joining us sporting wise?

We aren't close good enough to be a title contender in LaLiga/UCL

Mateka

Rafael Yuste, Vice President of FC Barcelona, ​​has made it clear in the Spanish newspaper Mundo Deportivo that a transfer from Erling Haaland is not feasible: “No. The President and our General Manager have already said it, and I can only repeat, that the previous term was disastrous. They bought players without knowing if they could pay them and all they did was increase the debt. In addition, they designed the salaries as we found them.”

MTL_Barca

Rafael Yuste, Vice President of FC Barcelona, ​​has made it clear in the Spanish newspaper Mundo Deportivo that a transfer from Erling Haaland is not feasible: ?No. The President and our General Manager have already said it, and I can only repeat, that the previous term was disastrous. They bought players without knowing if they could pay them and all they did was increase the debt. In addition, they designed the salaries as we found them.?

I mean that's pretty clear looking at the current financial situation. Maybe if we would be fine with just one player it would be somehow possible to all-in it with some sales but squad has holes all around and we still have to get rid off a lot of underperforming players.

behindbrowneyes

244542460_405318111236932_9002496236907231856_n.jpg

Enjoying his recovery time in Spain.

Home of Barca Fans