Erling Braut Haaland

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He won't join Barca because of Mino. Although for what it's worth Raiola and Laporta have a good relationship.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I don't like him that much for now. The technical side of his game is below average if not outright poor. Of course he is young and might improve in that area.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I'd like Haaland simply because the press here would be more favorable in their reporting of Barca. Also tired of seeing ?degaard and Real Madrid being plastered everywhere.

Laporta is the same and loves a club that can do it as well.

I know you dislike Laporta a lot, but at least he's not the reason Barca is the only club in Europe convicted of tax fraud.

Marshall D Teach

Fati, Haaland, Dembele :worthy:

Just get him to ditch that rat Raiola and get one decent season out of Griezmann so we can sell him and complete the trio.

Decade of FHD is coming boys. We move.

Morten

Fati, Haaland, Dembele :worthy:

Just get him to ditch that rat Raiola and get one decent season out of Griezmann so we can sell him and complete the trio.

Decade of FHD is coming boys. We move.

Haaland and Dembele in the same line-up?
Thought you guys wanted to play the "Barca way"?

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
2 goals in 2 games for our national team. Might be more to come as there have been 3 goals in less than 8 minutes. The one he scored right now was a beauty as well. Love this guy!

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
His speed on that assist right now. Fuck Lautaro, fuck Depay. Save the money for this beast.

Another goal now too.. This is all without Odegaard. Haaland is going to become our greatest player ever very quickly at this pace.

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

His speed on that assist right now. Fuck Lautaro, fuck Depay. Save the money for this beast.

Another goal now too.. This is all without Odegaard. Haaland is going to become our greatest player ever very quickly at this pace.

I don't think we stand a chance, if every top team will try to sign him. We are a mess.

snowy

This Jotnar's stipend will skyrocket outta da stratosphere. Sign him while we can

The goal: https://twitter.com/BenjaHajji/status/1303060900446957568

The Jotnar

EcqSIszXkAAngWu

Home of Barca Fans