Erling Braut Haaland

Yannik

Why is physique only talked about in terms of height and strength?
Isnt acceleration, speed and balance also part of the equation?

I think fitness and health in general is really the biggest physical factor. Having a body resistant to continues injuries is the biggest plus in any sport. You get that through training, maintaining fitness even in off days and healthy dieting. Perks such as strength, speed, jumping etc get boosted as a side effect to that anyway. Look at Ronaldo for example or Lewandowski. Most other players rely heavily on opiods and painkillers, which have long term negative effects on your body and can drastically shorten how long you can maintain your peak performance.

serghei

I'm for speed. I think football is increasingly more reliant on speed and then stamina. Aerial threat is a great bonus, but you can do without it just fine. It's hard to be great though as a forward without at least good speed and good stamina.

Catta

He scored a header in the 95th minute. He is Real bound, no doubt about that, Barca would never sign a guy who scores when its needed the most,they don't like clutch players.

vuji_31

It seems like Lautaros price will drop concidering how bad id he really.

But again , it is better to pay 100mil for 12 goals wonder then on Haaland who scores every game he plays.

vuji_31

Great movements inside of the box. 2 easy goals, RBL defense was nowhere to be seen. Doubt he would score against parked bus like Sevilla

Morten

Great movements inside of the box. 2 easy goals, RBL defense was nowhere to be seen. Doubt he would score against parked bus like Sevilla

It doesnt always work, but cross and pray is a way to win against parked buses, Haaland already has the movement, he only needs to improve his headers, which i expect him to do in the coming years.

vuji_31

True, but why to cross when you can pass back to Ter Stegen, or pass ball to Messi who have 3 players on the back

Morten

True, but why to cross when you can pass back to Ter Stegen, or pass ball to Messi who have 3 players on the back

And who is Barca going to cross it to? Sure, there are a few, if you count setpieces, but just crossing, out of the attackers, only Suarez is capable of winning a few challenges.

Its understandable why you dont cross much.

vuji_31

Man City have Jesus on front but they cross.

Point is that we are only team in the world that plays without wings.
Just see on some apps average positions of our players if you don't watch the games every week.

It is sad exhausted team , with every action based on Messi who is 33 years old.

Morten

Man City have Jesus on front but they cross.

Point is that we are only team in the world that plays without wings.
Just see on some apps average positions of our players if you don't watch the games every week.

It is sad exhausted team , with every action based on Messi who is 33 years old.

Well, you can still do low crosses if your team is not great in the air, like City is doing, that is true.
So you could be doing more of that, i suppose.

BBZ8800

Well, you can still do low crosses if your team is not great in the air, like City is doing, that is true.
So you could be doing more of that, i suppose.

City and Barca are the only teams who can't cross properly since they mostly have short players.

A crystal ball, what do Barca and City have in common in the last 10 years since both of them started to use that nonsense?

Or better to say: who they have in common?

Home of Barca Fans