Erling Braut Haaland

MTL_Barca

Very impressive but Paco also had crazy numbers when he came off the bench in his first few games so let's wait for him to become a starter :lol:

Anyway i don't think a move to Barca was ever an option, Dortmund is a good choice for a young attacker from a weak league.

Zidane82

Wasn’t this youngster a snip yet we’ve supposedly spent £30 million on an unknown kid haven’t we ?

Laplacian

Wasn’t this youngster a snip yet we’ve supposedly spent £30 million on an unknown kid haven’t we ?

Don't forget were going to spend over 100m on a player who's not even a true 9 because he does cute step overs and shit.

Prodigious goalscorer for 30m? Nah fuck that.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
The worst part is the board knew Suárez needed surgery, the fact that we didn't even try to sign him is just baffling... At that price and his age it was the right kind of gamble, but yeah, we only sign overrated players for over 100 million or nobodies for 30...

Jenks

He's an exceptional talent. We're probably going to be talking about him as the best #9 in the world in a few years.

Laplacian

The guy offers something different too. He's tall, physical and he liked to run behind defenses. None of that dropping deep for playmaking, over dribbling, or any of that ball magnet stuff. He's a pure goalscorer with pace and that would have been so useful in a team of forwards who wish they were midfielders or in griezmanns case centrebacks instead. Fuck of barto

CatalinR10

dude scored again , 2 goals today

only reason i was against him was his fat rat agent.

i thought we didn't have any money for a decent striker this winter but looking that we've spent 31 mil for a legit nobody when we could have added 10 mil to those and get this guy , makes me really angry.

fucking pathetic people leading this club.

Home of Barca Fans