Erling Braut Haaland

Bulgroz

Mate, the argument you started with was "United would be as good a destination for Haaland than City". If that's really what you think, then you're either a troll or a completely delusional fan. Your whole argument so far has been "but Barcelona is not in great shape!". Duhdoy, no one here said that Barca was the equivalent of City, Bayern or Liverpool right now (or well, at least no one with half a brain, which does exclude a few member tbf). You, on the other hand, seem to be convinced that a team that didn't manage to get out of the group stage in UCL, that hasn't won anything remotely important in recent years, and that's not even a serious challenger for a DOMESTIC title right now, would be a perfect choice for Haaland because they're "2 WC players away from having a serious starting eleven". Stop trying to make it a pissing contest against a limping dog (Barca right now), and take the L.

KingLeo10

Did this low IQ clown forget that only 2 years ago, with the old legs of Messi, Pique, and Busquets, even this washed up Barcelona smashed Meme Chester United 4-0?

:lol:

Joan

I'm yet to meet a Barca fan on this board who thinks we're signing Haaland. Some hope we do, some think it's not impossible, but doubt anyone think we're favorites. Lol.

Proper

Banned
Mate, the argument you started with was "United would be as good a destination for Haaland than City". If that's really what you think, then you're either a troll or a completely delusional fan. Your whole argument so far has been "but Barcelona is not in great shape!". Duhdoy, no one here said that Barca was the equivalent of City, Bayern or Liverpool right now (or well, at least no one with half a brain, which does exclude a few member tbf). You, on the other hand, seem to be convinced that a team that didn't manage to get out of the group stage in UCL, that hasn't won anything remotely important in recent years, and that's not even a serious challenger for a DOMESTIC title right now, would be a perfect choice for Haaland because they're "2 WC players away from having a serious starting eleven". Stop trying to make it a pissing contest against a limping dog (Barca right now), and take the L.

I said no such thing because I don't know what's best for him, what I'm saying is what is likely to happen (one of the Manchester clubs), I'm saying this because he very nearly ended up playing for United in the past, had meetings, said himself how close he was to joining United (felt Dortmund wanted him more though) and Ole is a manager who's worked with him in the past, when you see all that and how he was born in England, speaks fluent English, how United's interest as not wained and both Manchester clubs are 2 (of few) clubs who can afford him and would be appealing to him.

How is it wrong to say these 2 clubs are more the likely destination than country who (not 100% sure) language he doesn't speak, a club who has no money to buy him and a club is in huge transition and needing more than him to get back to anywhere near one of Europes elite again? Will Haaland like the Barcelona project? Is it a step up from where he?s at right now? I'm not so sure, the only thing Barcelona are better at than Dortmund right now is by name.

Last edited:

KingLeo10

Imagine letting Messi dunk on you with a header in a CL final.

gettyimages-88012955.jpg

:lol::lol:

Proper

Banned
Pictures from the past are up, along with laughing emojis, which translates to 'we have nothing more to say' and 'you win, we lose' :surrender:

On that note, i'm off, night folks :wave:

KingLeo10

Pictures from the past are up, along with laughing emojis, which translates to 'we have nothing more to say' and 'you win, we lose' :surrender:

On that note, i'm off, night folks :wave:

I can post more recent ones from 2019.

Imagine being so obsessed with Barcelona that you join this forum on 3 separate accounts. With the same transparent agenda.

I know you're hurting about Barcelona making United their bitch on the European stage. Deal with it until you figure out how to beat us in a CL final.

Home of Barca Fans