Erik ten Hag

jamrock

Think of that one when driving?

Stop wasting your life man.

W taken in style.

From the man who thinks Reece James is a LB and Xavi promoted Gavi.. and thats just the clueless shite from last day.

Nah I'm at the gym, gotta stay fit, I ran here.

Car at the dealership right now actually.

Thought of that one when I realized you're a 40 year old man, with no wife no kids and no prospects, who If someone should ask him what is your great achievement in life, you would point them your Barca forum profile 🤣🤣🤣.

Yea I definitely said Xavi promoted Gavi, how will I live with this error.

Better than you live with your failure of a life I'm sure.

JamDav1982

Nah I'm at the gym, gotta stay fit, I ran here.

Car at the dealership right now actually.

Thought of that one when I realized you're a 40 year old man, with no wife no kids and no prospects, who If someone should ask him what is your great achievement in life, you would point them your Barca forum profile 🤣🤣🤣.

Yea I definitely said Xavi promoted Gavi, how will I live with this error.

Better than you live with your failure of a life I'm sure.

Good lad. Keep fit.

At gym and on phone posting on Barcaforum...

Sensational. What a life.

No wife, kids or job but plenty of bumming.

Great life.

Do better.

Xavi promoted Gavi... clueless as the Reece James claim and inabilty to count when making a lame point about Europe.

Temptation

Some posts on Redcafe after the Brentford game yesterday. The CAF is so entertaining! :lol: :lol: 🍿
@Horatio @delancey @Fati_Future_BallonDor @Birdy @KingLeo10 Enjoy lads!

The 85 touches they had in our penalty area were two short of the Premier League record.
The 31 attempts on goal are more than they have managed in a single game for seven years
They had also had more injured players missing than us.
How can anyone still defend ETH.
United has one of the most patient fanbases of any supposed “big club”. In fact, I don’t think there’s any other fanbase as committed to “back the manager” as United’s. I have a theory it’s partially because Ferguson was here so long, and partially because many want to hold on to a childish notion that we’re not like other clubs (the “United way” thing is adjacent to this). A manager doesn’t survive a 7-0 mauling by their biggest rivals anywhere else (top clubs). Here, it was largely “shrugged off”and people just moved on.

One could argue that all the bad managerial appointments we made stayed here long after it was clear it wasn’t going to happen, and a factor in that is how reluctant United fans are to put pressure on the club to change direction/cut ties with managers.

For reference (and yes I’ll quote this again):

SPOILER

We’ve been so shite for so long that smash-n-grab wins are reason for people to come to this thread and declare a guy that has us 29 league games in with a goal difference of 0 should be afforded another season - just to see if it “clicks” - now that we have a “structure”. It’s insane.

Most people here would have been happy with evidence of progression in our football. To say this fanbase doesn’t give managers time/is expecting them to compete right away isn’t even being disingenuous - it's an outright lie.
It's been clear for ages that any points we manage to get are just the players managing to drag us out of things. Ten Hag is contributing nothing positive. Need to try someone else next season.
Cant wait til this fraud is sacked
It really does baffle me how people are totally unwilling to see that he is to blame for this. Are the players good enough? No. Should they be more organised? 100%. Who’s responsible for that? For setting them out and motivating them?

Ten Hag. Get rid. Simple.
Are we allowed to say PE teacher now?
By the way, Brentford had 8 players injured yesterday and should have won that game 7-0.
Still coming up with excuses for ETH?
That's easily the worst performance I've seen in the club's recent history including the tenure of Sir Alex.

Highlights the frailties of this season, inconsistency and though the displays have been abysmal there was some context around the fact the team was on a winning run in periods since the new year.
For me the biggest indictment for him is the way Emery & Ange have got their teams to perform. They have had less times with their teams and I do not believe that they have massively better players and yet they are well ahead of us playing good football and having scored 20+ goals more than us. We will end this season with around 50 goals scored which is completely unacceptable
Nothing has changed from the first of the season against Wolves. That night, we were lucky to win the game, having conceded so many chances, and here we are, 29 games in and we'e seeing the same nonsense.
Manchester United are.

I'm definitely not. He looks more clueless now than Moyes ever did even! But Ratcliffe and co seem content. It really shows our standards compared to other big clubs, that this level is considered acceptable for so long.
Yeah lads sorry it’s the Glazers and lack of structure that let him down today. Gotta be patient and let him get his players in!
Genuinely embarrassing that there are so many fans of this club who want to keep this conman.
Good thing is we only have to endure this for two more months. Hopefully the deluded apologists leave with him.
He has all the arrogance of LVG with none of the tactical acumen.

Horatio

You're welcome
Scenes of tempt having stopped directly [+{^^ing on ten hag and for now limiting it to just posting other peoples opinions as he fears the upcoming match against them XD
rofl. Open book stuff really

Temptation

Hoe here trying to dodge the much deserved ETH criticism by deflecting and diverting the topic to me. :lol:

The only people who fear ETH are United fans.

Horatio

You're welcome
Hoe here trying to dodge the much deserved ETH criticism by deflecting and diverting the topic to me. :lol:

The only people who fear ETH are United fans.
image_12195745.jpeg

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Love the CAF and the posters are spot on here. Trust me, the PL table really flatters United. The performances have been worse than the table indicates.

Yes i agree but the reason is the squad, it's trash. Guys like Rashy, Mct or even Bruno are too inconsistenta and i dont think even Pep or Kloppo would perform better with this team 🤔

Temptation

Yes i agree but the reason is the squad, it's trash. Guys like Rashy, Mct or even Bruno are too inconsistenta and i dont think even Pep or Kloppo would perform better with this team 🤔
These are players ETH rates and wants to keep. Check how much money he has spent. The board have completely backed ETH in every way. They kicked out the most marketable footballer of all time in favour of Ten Hag. Ten Hag wanted all these players as a part of his plan. His signings have been a joke just like his tactics.

Home of Barca Fans