Eric García (loaned to Girona)

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Guy who came for nothing, plays little, never complains, is Catalan played solid when called upon too, probably on low wages.. That guy is somehow a problem. It's always the same story.
Solid as mercury, incidentally just as poisonous for our defense aswell

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Guy who came for nothing, plays little, never complains, is Catalan played solid when called upon too, probably on low wages.. That guy is somehow a problem. It's always the same story.

He initially left the club for money. Was rated as our best defensive prospect back then and left for money which fair enough I don't blame him for, but I'm not sure I'd be willing to call him for the loyal Catalan homegrown lad.

The bigger issues is that he stinks. He's essentially a copy of a physically weaker Marc Bartra just better on the ball. Eventually he'll be sold because he isn't good enough.

El Barcelona

Scratching my head to try reminding when was the last time he played solid lol. Hope he gets sold, no place for him in the team with Martinez. Makes no sense to keep him. Bang average in every position he plays.

vuji_31

Scratching my head to try reminding when was the last time he played solid lol. Hope he gets sold, no place for him in the team with Martinez. Makes no sense to keep him. Bang average in every position he plays.
If he was average he would not be guilty for a goal every songle game.

Without doubt worst CB I have seen in years.

Home of Barca Fans