Eric Abidal

PaCmAn

Didn't Abidal not say long ago ago that wealth is not important? He sold all he's cars because they have no value to life? Weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M

mitkoa7x

Didn't Abidal not say long ago ago that wealth is not important? He sold all he's cars because they have no value to life? Weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He did, and that talk about not enough payment is bs surely.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
maybe it's not the money, he may have a different perspective now and may want to retire from football who knows

Yugi

that would make things really complicated
adriano is really good but his backup (maxwell) is not reliable imho... and muniesa is just 19

//I read first page of this thread and look what I found:
Abidal said a few days ago then he´s considering an early retirement. When he´s contract finishes with Barça at 2011, he could retire, according to him to doesn´t feel his body is responding as well as before, and in football some players can play upto 40 or just 31 like Sagnol did.

guess after this experience with cancer ......

Last edited:

Galning

Pretty weird though and didn't expect this at all.
He said he only wanted to renew with Barça or retire. Guess it's retirement then :p

F

Flavia

barcastuff
Sports director Zubizarreta has planned to personally meet this afternoon with left back Eric Abidal to discuss his contract renewal. [md]

Barcelona want to extend the contract of French defender Eric Abidal (32), now until 2012, for at least one more year, until 2013. [md]

Ocurrente

Pretty weird though and didn't expect this at all.
He said he only wanted to renew with Barça or retire. Guess it's retirement then :p

yeah, I remember he said he didn't want more money, so the renewal was going to be easy. It seems he changed his mind

Blaugrana

scaled.php

Abidal on holiday with his family, at Ibiza

Home of Barca Fans