Eric Abidal

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
You could see how elated he was about this match from start to finish, he definitely knows what these matches mean

gingerless

absolute caged beast, he wasn't played much this season but that only made him hungrier and tonight he showed that, great stuff

Cule Forever

199116.jpg

:worthy:

Trequartista

The good
The way he switches our backline from a three men into a four men and vice versa is just unbeleivable,I dont know whether we were playing with 4-3-3 or 3-4-3,I will go for the latter bec it was obvious when we started the build-up,Puyol was centrally flanked by Pique and Abidal,he even got forward a few times,awesome defender,The Perfect LB for us

XaviMessiGirl

Heard he said he was actually making that gesture to fans in the crowd and not to CR, but that's not as awesome so let's just pretend it was to CR and enjoy :D

Trequartista

The good
Heard he said he was actually making that gesture to fans in the crowd and not to CR, but that's not as awesome so let's just pretend it was to CR and enjoy :D

It wasnt for CR,the pic is claer and it wasnt for Cristiano for sure,I wish it was for him though :p,anyway I heard that Marca,As are whining about Abidal.Pathetic

Home of Barca Fans