Eric Abidal

M

mitkoa7x

what I miss? Estel not knowing who Elvis is? :rofl1:

Come on Abi, its time to show us just how strong exactly are you!!!

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
what the fuck, its Elvis Presley
slap yourself

some guitarist ?
e570689a-9e4d-4f68-82a5-aff250ab27ff.gif

some guitarist :lol:

lol some guitarist.

what I miss? Estel not knowing who Elvis is? :rofl1:

estel clean yourself up you slut, you're making me look bad
Holy fuck the reaction... The pic isn't clear & I was too drunk last night. Jesus!!

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Sports is currently reporting that Abidal is already being operated by Dr. Juan Garcia-Valdecasas .

Stay strong Bilal !!!

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
It's interesting, the timing of his surgery...Barring any immediately serious complications, he should be coming out of surgery ahead of the kickoff tonight and I imagine some initial progress report will be relayed to the team & fans by the club...Unfortunately, it's only the first in a series of many obstacles still ahead for both Gerard & Eric...Wish them the best as it's a serious operation, for both of them - mortality rates are low but they are there

First 1-3 days will reveal quite a bit and then if there aren't any serious complications, released home within 10-14 days but from there it will be several months before a good idea of how he's able to handle the new liver is going...Tons of drugs going forward for Abidal and very few of them are the good kind

Machina

Barcastuff
Faus (vice-president): "Abidal is still undergoing surgery. First they operated the donor, and now they're operating Abidal." #animsabidal

F

Flavia

Barcastuff
Official: The operation of Abidal has ended, tomorrow there will be a medical report #fcblive #animsbidal

I hope everything went well.

Home of Barca Fans