Epic FCB Moments We will never forget

raminho

A LOT comes to mind but...
The standing ovation at the Bernabeu for the brilliance of Ronaldinho in 05.
Watching Messi when he was still just a kid. An amazing kid.
The Guardiola-era el Clasico trashings.
UCL finals in Paris, Rome and London but also the game against Mourinho's Inter when we lost because of Yaya's "handball".
I was devastated after that night. Iniesta's goal against Chelsea.
The last game of Guardiola in charge when Messi scored 4 and ran up to Pep for a hug. Touching stuff.

Devils

1323562808913-480x299.jpeg

This image will remain eternal in history of FCB.

I

instinct

I agree with the above mentioned.

I still get goose bumps when I think of the game vs Milan at the Camp Nou last year. We lost 2-0 at San Siro and many many people said that we're finished. Our coach was sick and this match felt like a fight against Tito's illness, a fight against all the people who doubted this team.

I watched the game with 5 friends (one is a Barca fan too) and the 3 others were joking about Barca and joking about us (they are Bayern fans). They even bet 10€ on a Milan win.

Then kick-off and it was 90 minutes of pure magic. The atmosphere, the fans and especially the desire of the team. Every goal, every move from Messi, Iniesta, Xavi and Busquets felt like magic.

In injury time when Alexis gave Alba that beaaautiful pass, I screamed so loud and Alba took the chance and kissed the Barca crest. Everyone freaked out, Milan and Josh were crying.

Fucking beautiful evening...

Busi-Messi Barca

The ones that stick in my mind:

Messi's header against United in the champions league final.

Puyi's header against Madrid in 6-2.

Ronaldo's goal where he battled through against Compostela, took my breath away at the time and still does watching it back.

The ones I missed though would love to have seen are Rivaldos hat trick and Ronaldinhos show against Madrid. Epic performances.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Of course like people have said the main one is the Chelsea game in 09. Made me realise that my relationship with Barca was beyond being a generic supporter which I thought I was for years. I was nearly crying in the end but when Iniesta hit the back of the net. I completely lost it which is not common place. I knew at that point I was truly part of this fantastic club for life.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
My conclusion: Just put Xavi in this position and let him cross. Messi's header in the final, Ronnie's wonder goal and probably some other goals. Produces golden moments from there. :xavi:

Home of Barca Fans