Emmanuel Adebayor

Barca_Ray_USA

English press say that Wenger wants Huntelaar to join Arsenal. That wouldn`t be that interested if the whole thing didn`t include Adebayor, who will then be shipped to Barcelona :idea:
Anyway this what I`ve read.
Adebayor only scored 8 goals this season in Premiership

Evil

Shabazz
Adebayor was just a one season hot shot, I don´t think he´s one of those players with pure talent so getting him would really be a gamble. Benzema, Aguero, Villa, Torres Etc. are more suitable choices.

mmandela

Sueco estrella
Yes Bojan, there is one arsenal player we should get - Fabregas...

But please keep Adebayor away from barca!

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
No, not Adebayor! Let them keep him or do whatever they want, but not to Barca. I don't think we would consider him if Eto'o would leave.
And there are actually two Arsenal players we should get, Fabregas and Eduardo (and maybe Nasri, that player has got something special).

mmandela

Sueco estrella
Haha and while were at it, let's change colors to red and white!
Maybe we can fire Pep and take in Wenger...
We can also rename our Club to FC Arsenal :biggrin:

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Haha and while were at it, let's change colors to red and white!
Maybe we can fire Pep and take in Wenger...
We can also rename our Club to FC Arsenal :biggrin:
:lol:

After we get Fabregas we should never ever sell, buy or even look at an Arsenal player again (the same thing goes for them).

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
I think the new Real Madrid legend deserves his own topic. Best Real Madrid loan signing since Julien Faubert?

Robbie

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/RyOsBZvG6vE" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

Hate Adebayor now, but loved him in 2007. 30 goals at the age of 24 (many spectacular ones) proves he was world class a few years ago, and he might still have it in him. He only cares about himself but when he tries he can be devastating. That said, I hope he fails miserably and goes the way of Anelka.

Home of Barca Fans